Flexible

"Okay everybody, let's stretch and warm up before our first match!"

"Right!"

The Karasuno team put all their bags by the bench and spread out in their corner of the gym. They teams were all gathered for a small competition during the weekend and so it was full of about 10 teams. Daichi led them in a warm up to get their blood pumping but let everyone due their individual stretches, knowing each player liked to choose different stretches for their own needs.

Kageyama put in his wireless earphones and placed his phone on the floor next to him before standing up and beginning his stretches from his head to his feet. He closed his eyes so he could relax and concentrate on his body. He began with simple rotations of his neck, side to side then up and down before doing the same with his shoulders. Then he stretched his arms across his body and behind his head, connecting his two hands behind his back.

"How do you do that?" Hinata asked as he was blindly slapping his back trying to connect his hands causing Kageyama to open his eyes and laugh at him.

"Have you been stretching like I told you?"

"Yes?"

"Boke."

Hinata huffed and headed over to Yamaguchi, doing easy stretches with the relief server. Kageyama turned up his music and again closed his eyes, not wanting to be interrupted by anymore idiots. He then put his feet shoulder-width apart and leaned to the side with his arm over his head; then he rotated his torso so he was facing the floor. He extended both arms forwards to flatten out his back before dropping them and grabbing his foot, his face by his knee. He then did the same on the other side before putting his feet together and placing his palms flat on the floor. He held this for a few seconds before opening his legs again and grabbing each ankle, leaning down so he was perfectly folded.

After this he had some water and shuffled through a few more songs, but before putting his phone back down it buzzed with a notification. Someone was trying to airdrop him something. It was from AirdropBro#1.

AirdropBro#1 wants to send you a picture. Accept?

Accept.

He choked a little on his water, coughing as he recovered

He choked a little on his water, coughing as he recovered. He turned his phone off, beginning to lunge to the side. He held this for a few seconds before rotating his torso so his stomach was over his knee before going even further and placing his forearms on the floor, fully stretching out his back leg. Hinata again tried to do this but ended up falling over making Tsuki smirk. He then did this on the other side before sitting on the floor in a pike position and grabbing his feet, his upper body parallel to his lower body.

Then he put his legs into a straddle position and quickly hugged both legs before widening them further. He took a deep breath in and out before pushing himself forwards and into a split. Once he was comfortable he exhaled as he leaned forwards, slowly lying his torso on the floor. With his eyes closed, he imagined a carton of milk just a little further away and stretched even further. Whilst he held this position he rotated his ankles to loosen them up. After this, he sat up and leaned over to the right, swinging his left arm over his head and grabbing right foot; he repeated this on the other side.