¢нαρтєя 50|ηιgнтмαяє💛

A/N:A little filler for you booskies☺️✨
Sevyn💛
Two weeks later....

"You will never be nothing! All you will be good for is laying on your back and getting fucked by different men every damn day! Your a worthless piece of shit! I wish I aborted yo low life, big fat ass!" Janae yelled through every hits she was giving me

I cried in fetal position and cried wishing she would stop. Janae has been doing this since she found me at Ms.Apryl's house. She's been beating me ever since I came back. Somehow Janae came up to Ms.Apryl's house with plenty policemen and basically dragged me out of her house while I was kicking and crying.

Everyone was outside looking at me getting dragged and slapped upside the head. From Ms. Apryl, to Zion, Phoenix, Diamond, Leon, Paris, Amiyah, Zonnique, Zander, Mr.Ross, even JonJon and the uncles. They all stared at me with no emotions. I glanced at Drew who had a huge smirk on his face and his eyes grew red.

From behind him I glanced and seen a tall figure from behind him, the person came up  to view and my heart stopped. It was my uncle Sincere and coming to his side was Faith and her kids. There they was laughing at me.

Panting I closed my eyes and everything went black. Not even seconds later I was woken up to groans and moans. I opened my eyes and seen Eric on top of me, sweating and moving with a smirk,

"You thought you could get away from me huh?" He laughed, he then put his head in the crook of my neck and rubbed his chapped lips and kissed me.

Feeling tears roll down my cheek I looked over only to see Janae sitting on the couch smiling at me, with powder on her nose and a needle in her arm. She smiled showing her rotten teeth that was half way missing. Her while eyeballs went black, "It's okay baby, he just wanna impregnate you."

I shook my head and closed my eyes again, "N-Nooooo."

Opening my eyes once more, I was laid in a hospital bed, wearing an dirty old hospital gown that had blood on it. It was icy cold in the room. I could see my breath in the air. Rubbing my hands over my arms, got out of the bed and was was met with the cold floor and walked over to door. Before I could open it, I began to hear a baby cry.

Turning around slowly I looked at the baby bed that was at the spot the hospital bed was in. It was only that bed and me in the room. Not even thinking I slowly walked over to the bed. The cried got louder and then room became smaller, I was now up on the bassinet. Placing my hand in it I leaned up to see the crying baby.

Only to be met with a brown skin baby, that had no eyes, nose or mouth. Even ears. Covering my mouth before screaming I walked back quickly to the door and left out the room.

To only be in the hallways of my school. Like a normal day I walked down the hallways and went to my locker to grab my books. As I opened my locker I grabbed my books and closed it back, and turned around to see Zion, and Laylah, kissing right in front of me.

He tongued her down like he was about to swallow her. Laylah red lip stick was all over his face.

Zion let go of her, then looked up at me. I felt my heart beat stop and tears streaming down my face, Zion laughed at me, "You really thought I liked you huh?"

"Z-Zion please don't do thi-"

"Bitch it was a joke! Everything he said or did for you was a joke! He would never fuck a fat bitch like you! He loves skinny and petite girls. Not big hoes that eat every damn day like you do!" Laylah basically screamed and laughed, causing a whole scene in front of everyone