¢нαρтєя 33| "ѕєνуη?" 💛

A/N: Y'all love me?🥰❤️

Omniscient💜

Sevyn and Phoenix decided to go to Mayfair mall and go around stores asking for job applications. They just got off the bus from going all the way to Applebee's to see if Sevyn could get her job back. Unfortunately her spot was already replaced the exact same day Ms.Apryl told them she will be leaving to go to Atlanta.

Sevyn kinda felt bummed about it because that was her first job and she haven't even worked there for that long. But she also kinda knew that, her spot was gonna be replaced because that Applebee's always looking for new people. It's always people leaving and people getting hired.

Phoenix decided to tag along because she was looking for a job as well. She was tired of depending on her parents to buy her stuff. See Phoenix was born in a somewhat wealthy family. Her dad was a restaurant owner that owns three restaurants business that her grandmother left him once she retired. While her mom is a daycare director at a daycare called Kindercare Learning Center. Both parents made big money and spoiled their two kids dearly but Phoenix wanted to make her own money. She did work at her dad's main restaurant but it was more of a volunteer then a staff. Her father didn't want to hire her because he didn't want to show favoritism. Which Phoenix understood.

The two girls walked into Forever 21. Looking the sparkly floor that was covered with clothes the girls knew they needed help.  Standing in line the girls decided to make conversation.

"How many applications you trying to get?" Phoenix asked looking at her best friend

Sevyn sigh looking up at the ceiling, ""Like five, hopefully when we turn them in we get a call back soon."

Phoenix smiled squeezing her cheek,"We gone get a call back Pooh Bear."

"Dang Phoenix your crusty hands hurt." Sevyn laughed swapping her hand away

"Damn bitch I forgot to put lotion on today. I know they dry you ain't have to call me out."

"You know black people need to motorize during the winter time. I'm surprised it ain't cracks in between your fingers now."

"You lowkey be throwing shade Sevyn, imma have to fuck you up." Phoenix laughed walking up the line

"My bad. But good thing I got some lotion in my purse." Sevyn said pulling out a travel size lotion bottle from her purse, "You look cute though!" She complemented

" Sevyn said pulling out a travel size lotion bottle from her purse, "You look cute though!" She complemented

Phoenix smiled, "Thank you so do you, loving the blond and make up you gotta do mines." She smiled at her friend

"I got you." Sevyn said pushing a piece of hair out of her face

"Next in line!"

⏩⏩⏩

"Man if we get in the same jobs, we gone be cutting up!" Phoenix yelled