¢нαρтєя 61| вє ¢αяєƒυℓ 💛

A/N:Second to last, time skip😏
Sevyn💛
Two months later.... 

"Alright, Taurus

"Alright, Taurus. We are officially done for the day." I spoke as I stood up and grabbed my belongings

It was a couple of months after the whole fight, situation and Zion doing that bullshit. And honestly it's been going good. Me and Phoenix had got suspended for a whole week, cause we fought Laylah and Camille.

Well Phoenix only had a three day and could go back once her three day was up but she decided to come back with me which was a week after. I had to wait until the Monday after next, to go with Ms.Apryl because the principal wanted to sit both me and Laylah down with our parents and try to talk out our situation.

Which what I thought was bullshit.

Laylah had lied and said that I attacked her because I seen her talk to Zion. Which we all know was a damn lie. As she continued her lies, I on the other hand spoke very calmly to try and keep myself from not knocking the rest of her teeth out her mouth and telling the whole trueth. I even came with receipts to w I wasn't lying. I showed her mother and the principal the screenshots of her bashing me and my situation over social media.

Shit I even went back since freshman year telling them how she picked on me then. The principal, faked shocked that I didn't tell him which I actually did do countless of times and gave up.

Laylah mom even cried that she had to find out her husband raped me and she out of her mouth apologized for his actions. Which I really didn't know what to say or do when she spoke to me cause the damage is done, like there is no going back and helping me in that situation. But me not being rude I just accepted it to move on and forward from the whole thing.

Eventually Laylah, had to be expelled for Cyber Bullying me. Cause the school has a no bullying zone or whatever. So yeah the bitch is gone.

And for her teeth, they still missing but I think because of her being pregnant she can't get them fixed without taking sleeping medicine so they can go in there and fix them. Ion fuckin know, ion really care either so yeah that's that.

Anyways moving forward right now I just had finished up my tutoring session with Taurus at the library who is honestly doing an amazing job. He went from having a 1.0 grade point average to having 3.0 grade point average, in the matter of four months since he's been here. Which is a huge difference. I'm honestly proud of him, and he can graduate with the seniors next month.

Taurus chuckled as he stood up and grabbed his bag, "Damn we only got a few more sessions until I get my final grade to see see if I can graduate with the seniors or not."

He doesn't know that he is graduating with them yet. It's supposed to be a surprise.

"And do. I already know you gone walk across the stage. So ion even know why you said it like that."