¢нαρтєя 19 | ѕυη∂αу αƒтєяησση 💛

Sevyn💛

"So what exactly are we doing here?"

Me and Zion was walking around this store called Pick N' Save. I decided to cook a meal for him and his mother, just to thank them for opening their doors for me and letting me stay with them. I have told Ms.Apryl that I thank her since I've been there, but actions speaks louder then words. So this dinner I wanted her to relax on this fine Sunday afternoon and enjoy her meal.

The thing was I didn't want her or Zion to find out. I was gonna take the bus to the grocery store and come back and cook. But noooo, Zion wants to be nosy and scare the hell out of me while I opened the door. As much I tried to convince him to stay at his home he proceeded to take me. Yeah this nigga ruined my suprise.

"Well I'm going to cook for you and Ms.Apryl, is there anything you or her is allergic to?"

"Wait a damn minute." He put his hand out on the cart making me stop walking

"What?"

"You can cook?"

"Really Zion, that's what you stop me for? Yes I know how to cook." I said walking down the aisle

"Like cook, cook?"

"Yes."

"Like.....throw down throw down?"

"Yes Zion I know how to cook, been cooking since I was ten."

"I hope so cause if it's nasty imma spit that shit out and hurt ya feelings."

Chuckling I just walked away shaking my head "Okay."

"So what you making Ms. Gordon Ramsay?"

"Actually I was going for Chef Kardea Brown, but he good to just hate when he yell at people. Hurts my feelings."

"You have a big heart don't you?" He asked as I reached for the can of collard greens and yams.

"You can say that." I shrugged putting the can goods down in the cart

"I am. But what you making?"

"Bake chicken, greens, yams, macaroni, if I have time then baked macaroni, and cornbread."

"Bro you better throw down, cause I swear if it's nasty we gone have to scrap after dinner." He said putting up his set

"Whatever, you know how to make Kool-Aid?"

"Do I know how to make Kool-Aid?" He asked like I asked the dumbest question on earth, maybe it was a stupid question "Hell naw ion know how to make that shit I just drink when my momma make it."

Smacking my lips laughing, I walked away to the meat department "I thought you was boutta say you the best at making it or something."

"I am... in my head."

"Not the same thing Zion."

"Can I help?"

"Sure you wanna go get the cornbread mix for me?" I asked picking up the packs of chicken wings

"I ain't mean that but ight." He said walking off

⏩⏩⏩

Zion💙

"Zion please just let it go."

"No the man is supposed to pay, not the other way around. You could've kept your money I had it."

We was know at the house and Sevyn was pissing me off cause she paid for the groceries. Call me petty or whatever, but I feel like when a lady is around their man or something the men supposed to pay not the lady. And she pissed me off at the store cause right when I reached for my card she gave the dude her money that she could've kept for herself and invested it into ion know make up or some shit.