¢нαρтєя 10| ωє нανє νιѕιтσяѕ💛

Zion💙

"Coach Williams be on that bullshit, imma take his good eye out he keep fuckin with me

"Coach Williams be on that bullshit, imma take his good eye out he keep fuckin with me." Diamond said putting her changing clothes bag by the door

We just left from Football practice and now at my house bout to play 2k for a couple of hours before I drop the twins off to their house. Leon had to go pick his little brother and sister up from daycare after practice so he couldn't make it. My momma wasn't home yet so it was just us in the house until she comes.

"Right his Fetty Wap lookin ass always wanna add extra laps when running, I can't wait til basketball season start cause I'm this close to quitting." Drew said putting his index and thumb together

"Man what y'all expect? We lost two games back to back. He fed up with our bullshit. Ion blame him either, how we gone be good if we slackin?" I said running up the stairs

"No we slackin cause dum dum over here can't throw the ball." Diamond said laughing pointing at Drew

"Shut up, I'm trying!"

"Barely!"

They started arguing so I zoned them out by turning on my game. They stay arguing since we was kids. Drew and Diamond was my best friends since I can remember.

I met them when I used to go to daycare when I was about four. Funny how I still remember that day. My momma packed me a juice box for snack along with some goldfish. A little boy sat next to me with some messed up shoes, flooded pants and a dirty white shirt. His hair was in some messed up braids that was in the middle of back. He smiled at me and took my juice box.

"Hey! That's my juice box!" I yelled snatching it back

"No its mines my mommy buy me this!"

"She did not! My momma buy me this!

I snatched it back again. He started whining like a female. Then a pretty girl came over in a green dress that had flowers on them, that was dirty at the bottom with some dirty jelly shoes her hair was in twisties with colorful barrettes in them.She stood there and shook her head with her hands on her hips while tapping her foot.

"Andrew! That's not yours! Mommy didn't buy us any snacks! We have to eat this food!"

"No Diamond! I want him food!"

"You have to ask nicely. Him no have to give you him food!"

"I thursty Diamond." Andrew whined

"Stop crying you know mommy gonna hurt us if she see you cry." She whispered

"Please, can I have your juice box? I no eat in two days." He asked me

His eyes was filled with tears, while he was holding his tummy. While Diamond looked at me with pleading eyes. My momma taught that if I see someone in need, help them out and don't be mean. So I walked away with my snacks and got three cups and napkins and split my food with them. I went to where they was sitting at and gave them their food. Andrew was smiling while Diamond just went in on her goldfishes.