¢нαρтєя 63| вяσкєη вση∂ 💛

A/N: Not that good but we gone roll with it😬
Sevyn💛

"Deadass can you say what you gotta say, so I can go. Cause I'm not finna keep sitting here staring at you like I'm the one that kept calling and asking if we can meet up." I expressed as I sipped my strawberry-lemonade drink

Don't you hate when you say you not gone do something, then go back on your word and do it?

Yeah, that's me right now. Here my ass is sitting across from my no good, low life ass cousin here at this place called Portillo's. He has been calling me none stop since the first time he called me. I've blocked his number and everything but still at school he find a way to talk. It had became so annoying I just gave in and see what he wanted to talk about. I thought I was bout to get an apology.

But all I got was silence. We have been sitting here for twenty minutes just looking at each other. Well me looking at him. This nigga got his hoodie over his face while his back rested on the booth. Like nigga if you was gonna do this I could've been at the house occupying my time in doing something else. Which was sleep!

Like look at this fool.

I can just go up to him and chop his throat and watch him choke on his spit for a couple seconds then give him water so he won't actually die

I can just go up to him and chop his throat and watch him choke on his spit for a couple seconds then give him water so he won't actually die. See I'm a good person.

Staring at him for a few more seconds, I sighed and got up grabbing my drink and phone, "A'ight imma fuck witcha."

With that I walked my ass out of the building. I walked in the parking lot to only see Zion's car not in the parking space. His car wasn't even in the fuckin lot! I unlocked my phone dialed his number so I can fuckin curse his ass out. As the phone rung, my leg began to shake and my body became so hot under the cool yet warm breeze that flowed pass.

At least I know that I tried hearing Leon out. I'm done with this situation and moving forward.

Finally him answering the phone he spoke, "Hello?"

"Where did you go? I'm ready to go."

"Y'all talked it out that fast?" He questioned

"No! We literally sat there for twenty fuckin minutes. I greeted him and said 'hello' and he didn't say anything. I waited for his ass to speak and no answer! So I'm done trying when muthafuckas don't wanna meet me fifty-fifty. I'm tired of doing ninety-nine and people give me one percent. So fuck it, fuck him, fuck my grandma, fuck my sister, fuck my momma!

Ugh, fuck my whole fuckin family! Them bitches can kiss my ass and go to hell! I'm tired of muthafuckas treating me like shit! I'm abandoned my my whole fuckin family and that shit is not coo at all bro!" Feeling my chest heave up and down, my vision became blurry, the people that walked pass is looking at me like a crazy person, "Where the fuck is you at? Why did you leave me here?!" I yelled into the phone as tears now streamed down my face