¢нαρтєя 66|ι'м яєα∂у💛

A/N: Welp🙈.
Omniscient💜

It was later in the night, and early in the morning and the couple just came home from an intense night out. Sevyn was in the shower getting ready for bed while, Zion was in his bedroom in bed, with his back against the headboard, with a blunt in one hand while his phone in the other.

Ms. Apryl was across town at Adams home. So the young couple had the house to their selves.

Zion placed the blunt that was filled with Purple Kush marijuana. He inhaled smoke into his lungs, and held it for a few seconds and exhaled it out of his mouth while having his bottom lip curved upward so the smoke can escape out of his mouth smoothly upward. He slowly closed his eyes so he could concentrate on trying to inhale it again from his nose.

His mood has been down, since he left the party

His mood has been down, since he left the party. Zion's intentions was not to fight nobody at all, but the way he seen everything happen to when the random ass boy grabbing on Sevyn, to his brother setting up the whole thing. Hurt Zion. He felt hurt because like, him and Zander are blood brothers, and the fact that Zander would hurt Zion like that by having his girlfriend touched made him hurt. Sevyn didn't have nothing to do with their situation and he would put her in harms way like that.

But the look in Sevyn's eyes when she thought he was gonna hit her. It broke Zion's heart the most, that she was afraid of him. Zion would never put his hands on her. Hell no type of female. That's not how he grew up or was taught. No matter what the situation was he would never lay a hand on any female.

Sevyn walked into his bedroom, just to grab her baby lotion that he had stole from out her room. She came in humming a song that wasn't particularly real and all. Looking at his face Sevyn sighed and spoke, "Zion please don't beat yourself up about this. You didn't mean to hit me."

She has been trying to tell him that she was okay for the past hour. She knew that it was an accident, and she wasn't gonna put the blame on him. She knew he didn't intentionally hit her just because. So she want tripping.

"You flinched when I tried helping you up." He mumbled

"Yeah, I did but I wasn't scared. The only reason I did,  was because I was in daze from damn near getting knocked out."

"So you not mad at me?"

Sevyn laughed, "No, I was never mad. It was yo ass that was beating yourself up about it. I was chillin. You  apologize and I forgave you." She shrugged as she she grabbed her baby lotion from off the dresser and sat down on the bed.

She put a quarter amount on her hand and rubbed it together then attached both hands on her right leg. She worked her way up to her thigh.

Zion watched her with hooded eyes as she applied more onto her left leg. He looked at her silhouette that was bounced off of the lights of his tv that was on and was playing Wild N' Out lowly. His eyes wondered from hair that was in a low yet high ponytail, to the purple tank top and what looked like his galaxy purple Ethika underwear that fitted her nicely. He scrunched his eyebrows together and laughed,