¢нαρтєя 8|21 qυєѕтισηѕ 💛

Zion💙

"Hello?"

"Meet me by the corner store please."

"Everything okay Zion you sound like something upsetting you?"

"Yeah I just wanna see you....."

"Uhm....okay give me five minutes."

I said "okay" and started playing music. It was a week later on a Wednesday afternoon and I was so pissed off that my dad and brother was forcing me to help them sell they "products". Ion really care for the family business cause I got dreams, I don't wanna follow in their footsteps of being another statistic in the hood. My dreams is to play ball not be a drug dealer and they don't wanna see my dreams, they want me to be just like them. I don't even have a good relationship with my dad so what do I look like working with him?

My pops cheated on my momma when I was 10 years old, they got a divorce cause he had got his side hoe pregnant. He packed all his stuff and told me and my brother Zander to come with him. I didn't go of course but Zander hot head ass went with him. Zander hated me for a very long time, but momma beat his ass with a broom and now we're cool.

Sevyn finally walked  up to my car but with a limp. She held a sad expression on her face. She had on  her all black and white NIKE fit. She opened the door and adjusted herself in her seat "Hey." she spoke lowly. Yeah something most definitely wrong with her.

"Wassup. You look good wit yo ponytails and shit!" I smiled, flicking her nose

 You look good wit yo ponytails and shit!" I smiled, flicking her nose

"Thank you, you look nice."

"How was yo night?"

She sighed "It was okay, I just went to sleep after I finished my homework ."

"What about today how was your day so far?"

"Same as last night. Just stayed in my room after school.How about yours? Why you call me sounding all sad?"

"It was coo, and nah I just wanted to see you outside of school."

"Boy! You could've FaceTime me, I was comfortable in my bed." She said mugging me

"Who you yellin at?!"

"I wasn't even yelling!"

"Better watch that attitude lil momma!."

She smacked her lips and mumbled "You ain't gone do nothing."

"I won't?"

"I ain't even say nothing."

"Come here with yo slick ass mouth."

"We two inches away from each other, I'm already here." She said looking out the window.

Once her head turned I seen she had bruised that was around her neck. It was purple and black. I moved her ponytail out the way and seen that it was wrapped around her whole neck. She jumped  like she was afraid of me or something. "What happened to your neck Sevyn?"