¢нαρтєя 65|ραяту & вυℓℓѕнιт💛

A/N:Try being my size, Amy. You. Don't. Know. How. It is.💀😭
Sevyn💛

"Sevyn, you need to wear dresses more often. You look good as fuck." Phoenix complemented as we walked on the side walk

Today was Friday, and was also the day where the seniors graduated. One of the seniors that graduated parents was throwing her a graduation party for her and her class, and Sierra the girl that graduated, she invited us to go since we helped decorate the venue where they had their ceremony at. Of course Phoenix and Ke'Andre wanted to go and party, so I decided to tag along, just to get out of the house.

I scoffed as we got closer to the house, "Nigga like I had a choice to not put this on." I complained

"Oh suck it up buttercup. But no for real Sevy, you deadass making me rethink my sexuality sis, and ion like that. I'm supposed to allergic to the pussy, not craving it." Ke'Andre expressed

Laughing I shook my head while crossing my arms, "Ken please shut up. I'm trying to be mad at y'all right now."

"What is so bad with this color?" Phoenix questioned

I rolled my eyes, "Girl what's not wrong with it, and you know I hate dresses. My thighs rubbing together and shit. I just imma get a rash, that's not cute."

They again wanted to wear matching color outfits, and the color they chose was pink. Like who the hell wear pink? But happy people and toddlers. If you know me you know I fuckin hate pink. It's not my cup of tea and it makes me look like a fuckin big ass bottle of Pepto-Bismol.

Ion know the color is just not my best of friend. It's to girly and just to bright. A girl like me likes darker colors, like black and gray, you know what I'm saying?

But I sucked it up and brought a bomb ass hot pink sweat suit set, which was my original outfit. It was kinda cute and dark, like my soul. That sounded creepy as hell.

But nooo, big jolly ass Phoenix didn't like it, and she brought over a bright hot pink skin tight dress that shows, all of my curves and crevices. Just the whole, shit that ion wanna wear. Her and Ke'Andre took my sweatsuit and hid it while I was in the shower, I had a whole temper tantrum. I didn't care how big of a baby I was being. I just wanted to wear my original outfit.

But after hours of convincing I gave in and slid on this ugly ass dress that stop slightly above my knees and under my butt. Over this hideous ass shit, I slipped on my black, shoulder length crop top sweatshirt, that showed a peek of my boob area. I then added my white slouched socks to my feed and then slipped on my white crocs that have a variety of pink pins in them to match this dress. I then added my accessories which was the usual, my necklace that has my dad's name on it, my gold small hoops and I added Zion's gold chain around my ankle for a anklet.

My makeup was the usual natural look, with dramatic lip color and this time I added white eyeliner on my water line, and added a speck of orange eyeshadow in the crease of my eyes, then I used my eyeshadow as blush and put it on my nose and cheeks. I took my hair out if my bonnet and started playing with it to get a beautiful look. I had installed this wig in my head a couple days ago, and honestly this my best one yet. It dead looks like I had got a silk press and got layers added to my hair to get volume. I really like it.

(A/N:It's me editing her shirt for meee😍💕)