¢нαρтєя 40| ωнαт נυѕт нαρρєηє∂?💛

A/N:Not me double uploading 🥴😭
Sevyn💛

"Yesssss! Come through BAYANGS!" Phoenix yelled, as I walked down the hallway

It was Monday morning which mean that I start my half of days up until March.I'm a little nervous about it but I think it'll help me with my situation. I just hope it works and maybe help me become a happy person and not an emotional reck.

Today I had to decided to take the city bus from the house because I felt like it. I'm not gonna lie, I was scared because of the events from the mall. But I had to put on my big girl panties and get on the bus to get an education.

I am now walking the hallway towards my locker in peace. Well it was peace but Phoenix ruined it by yelling talking about my bayangs.

"You like it?"

"I see youuuu!" She yelled

"Your so ghetto." I laughed hugging her

"My bestie lookin like a fine ass walnut."

I squinted my eyes at her, "Phoenix? Out of anything you could describe me as, you say a walnut?"

"Shit look at you, you got on brown. That's the only thing I could think of." She laughed opening her locker

My outfit was you know comfortable. I had on my light brown nike sweatpants with a all white t-shirt that has yellow wording on it that went really well with my overall outfit. Over my shirt I wore the matching jacket that went with the pants. For my shoes I had threw on my tan crocs with my freshly new stacked up white socks. Last night I did my hair, and cut myself some bangs. My makeup was soft and a little natural. I had to cover up those hickeys from that dumbass truth or dare game. I'm still mad about that. Then for my  accessories it was basic kinda, I threw on the regular necklace and ankle bracelet and a matching brown headband for my hair. Nothing major.

I looked at Phoenix's outfit, she had on a yellow and purple Kobe sweatsuit

I looked at Phoenix's outfit, she had on a yellow and purple Kobe sweatsuit. Her retro jordan one's "Raygum" shoes.  Her hair was in a bun, baby hairs on display and make up natural. I  smiled and spoke, "You look cute too, looking like a fine ass medallion ."

"