¢нαρтєя 32| мιη∂ ρℓαуιηg тяι¢кѕ ση мє💛

A/N:🙈😬

Zion💙

Sevyn laughed as I tickled her, "Oh I thought you wasn't ticklish.", I said as I tickled her. We was supposed to be watching Colombiana on Netflix but somehow we ended up like this.

"O-Okayyy Zion! Please stop! You win!You winnn!", she yelled in between laughs holding onto my wrist.

"Okay I'll stop." I stopped and she started catching her breath. "Sike muthafuka!" I started ticking her again.

"Zion! I'll do anything just stop!"

"I'll only stop if you kiss me and you not gone kiss me so-"

"I'll kiss you! I'll kiss you!", she shouted laughing, I stopped tickling her and just looked at her, she think I, playing I'm deadass serious.

"Say swear to God."

"You really want a kiss?" She asked, her face became balled up and she scooted over on the other side of the couch.

"I really want a kiss."

Sevyn looked at her fingers, while I just sat there. I knew I shouldn't had said that now our fun bout to be over. I sighed and spoke, "Look I was ju-"

"I'm a woman of my word." She said cutting me off and surprising the hell outta me,

"Kiss me then." I challenged

"I never kissed before, you kiss me." I looked at her lips then looked back at her. Coming closer towards her I leaned in. I heard her inhale her breath and seen that she closed her eyes. I closed mines as well and when our lips touched I felt fireworks. It's crazy cause no girl ever made me feel like this. EVER! Not even Laylah.

We pulled back and looked at each other. She smiled and looked away biting her bottom lip. She don't understand that, that shit drives me crazy gang.

I turned her head then crashed my lips into hers. I started sucking softly on her bottom lip and rubbing her thigh. I put my tongue in her mouth then sucked on hers. I sucked her her lips again before moving to her neck. She let out a little moan as I kissed her neck and rubbed her thigh. She gasped covering her mouth, "W-What was that?", she asked. I looked at her with my low eyes making her blush.

"It just means you like how it feel boo."

"I do. Do it again please." I kissed her neck softly and rubbed her thighs. I started pulling up her sweatshirt. I stopped then picked her up and took her up to my room. I laid her on my bed then continued to pull up her shirt. I got on her and started kissing her chest. Pulling down her sports bra I massaged her left nipple as I softly sucked the right making her moan.

When I switched to the left one I massaged the right one. "Mm.", I heard her moan. I looked and she's biting her lip with her eyes closed.

I started kissing down her stomach slowly and softly making her back arch a little. I stood up then pulled her shorts off. She don't got on nothing under it either, my boo was waiting for daddy. I pulled my dick out of my basketball shorts and rubbed it on her clit. She already so wet. She moaned a little louder than before.

I slowly slid in making sure not to hurt her. She's not in pain at all. Shit ion think.

When I was all the way in I slowly went out then back in. "Fuck.", she moaned.

Her moans filled the room as I bit my lip, leaning down sucking on her neck living passion marks on her neck.

"Mmhm...W-Wait I think imma about to pee.", she moaned.