¢нαρтєя 26| мιѕѕ уσυ 💛

A/N: Just gonna give you a heads up...this chapter is not it😂

Sevyn💛

"What are you doing hereeeee!" I squealed and hugged her

I haven't seen my big sister in about....hell a year almost. See her and her momma had a falling out, which I will get to later. But yeah they had an argument, some words was said and somehow during the night Amiyah found away to leave and never came back, until last year when we she came home for my birthday. Worst day by the way but it's not about me. That day I seen her transformation into a beautiful woman. She was finally herself . If you know what I mean.

"Sevyn baby stop it before you make me cry my lashes off! Fuck I hate when you do that!" Amiyah sniffled

I didn't even know I was crying honestly.

"I just miss you so much! You don't even understand Amiyah."

"I'm here now that's all that matter now baby." She kissed my forehead, "Introduce me to your friends."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I chuckled letting her go and looked back at Phoenix and Zion who was just smiling at us "This is Zion, and this is Phoenix my-"

"Best friend in the whole wide world! And if she say differently imma cut her." Phoenix said cutting me off

Well damn.

I just rolled my eyes "What she said, I guess."

"Unt unnn don't guess you betta know!"

" I agree with this seal, Sevyn you know we best friends why you tryna from in front of yo sister?!" Zion agreed

"Seal?! Boy if you don't get yo Avatar lookin ass on, you got three best friends. Sevyn is not allowed to have multiple like you do it's only and will be only me! On pot roast!"

"Avatar?! Okay you elf on the shelf lookin ass gir-"

Lordt

"Okay, okay! This is my best friend Phoenix and my friend Zion." I introduced 

Amiyah laughed "Nice to meet you both. I love your hair Phoenix it is niceee."

"Thank you darling! Your badass sister just did it!" She said swing her hair in Zion's face, making him spit hair out his mouth

"Aye man chill out with that shit. Ion want fleas."

"And I don't want yo light bright ass in my face but you is."

"They remind me of Pam and Martin." Amiyah whispered in my ear

"They do."

Before I could say anything else the front door opened, "I'm home! Zion I got groceries!" Ms.Apryl yelled, we all heard her heels clacking onto the hardwood floor and in came her walking into the living room, "Oh hi everyone."

Zion was the first to greet her "Hey momma."

"Hey Pookie." She kissed his cheek "There's groceries in the car so gone head and take em out."