¢нαρтєя 23| вαву вєιηg ѕтυввσяη 💛

Zion💙

"All I'm sayin is Jill Scott gotta be more of a freak then Tamela Mann." Diamond explained

"Bro what?! Tamela Mann is way more freakier then Jill Scott!" Drew debated "Shes a Christian, they be more freaks then the non saints."

"Okay but did you see the way Jill was gripping that microphone a few years back?!" She asked, Drew didn't say anything "Exactly nigga! I prove my point."

It was the next day, we was in geometry class and they was having this dumbass debate about who freakier. I honestly think it's stupid but whatever entertain them until  Mr.C walks in.

"Man what y'all think, who way freakier? Jill Scott or Tamela Mann?" Drew asked Me and Leon

"I just wanna know how we got on this topic?" I asked

"Nigga just answer the question."

"Mmcht! Man Jill Scott." I mumbled while resting my arm on the desk

Diamond clapped in her brother face "Boom bitch!"

A group of students started walking into class after the final bell rung. And in that group Sevyn and Phoenix walked in. Last night when Sevyn came home last night, she had tears in her eyes. I tried asking if she was okay but she just brushed me off. The whole night she locked herself in her room and wouldn't come out. This morning she didn't say anything the whole car ride just looked out the window. It's crazy cause just yesterday morning she was good. Laughing, cracking jokes and all that.

Sevyn and Phoenix walked passed our desk and Phoenix spoke to Drew "Hey Drew." She said all high pitched and shit

"Wassup lil momma." Drew spoke in a deep voice,

We all scrunched our faces up at them.

Phoenix did a ugly ass laugh "Heeeheeee! C'mon Sevyn."

I bust out laughing "Bro yo laugh ugly as fuck."

"Shut up boy. Always wanna say something." She rolled her eyes "C'mon Sevyn class bout to start."

Before Sevyn walked off I peeped her and Leon looked at each other. Then she rolled her eyes and left. Me being shocked that she got that much attitude I looked over at Leon confused and seen him looking like he was irritated. Well what the hell am I missing?

When Phoenix them left Diamond spoke "Bro you bout ugly as hell, look at em all cheesing and shit." And sure enough Drew ugly ass was smiling with his eyes closed

" And sure enough Drew ugly ass was smiling with his eyes closed

"She want me." He smirked, which made me and Diamond bust out laughing

"Bro you ugly as a bitchhh!"

"Shut up you know I'm sexy, ain't that right big daddy?" Drew asked rubbing his hands through my hair.

"Aye bitch! You betta get yo fruity ass on."