¢нαρтєя 49| тєℓℓ тнєм 💛

A/N:🐸☕️
Sevyn💛

It's been five months since you went awayLeft without a word and nothing to sayWhen I was the one who gave you my heart and soulBut it wasn't good enough for youSo I ask God

Left without a word and nothing to say
When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul
But it wasn't good enough for you
So I ask God

God, send me an angel
From the heavens above
Send me an angel to heal my broken heart for being in love
All I do, is cry
Send me an angel to wipe the tears from my eyes

I know I may sound crazy
But after all that I still love you
You want to come back in my life
But now there's something I have to do
I have to tell the one I once adore
That they can't have my love no more
My heart can't take no more lies
And my eyes are all out of cries

God, send me an angel
From the heavens above
Send me an angel to heal my broken heart for being in love
All I do, is cry
Send me an angel to wipe the tears from my eyes

Today is January 5th, which means a new year and new beginnings. But also my dad's birthday. I knew his day was coming and I tried to prepare myself and get ready for it but in all honesty I can't. I'm an emotional wreck, I've been crying since eleven something last night til four this morning.

Losing someone that you really had a close relationship with, it would really hurt you. It's like all the joy that you had when that person was here just left when they're gone. The spirit that they had would brightened the whole world to you and make you get excited once your around them. But since they are gone you loose that brightness and the excitement you once had from them. The atmosphere that was once warm and cozy is now cold and gray. I ask myself all the time.

How come the quiet and good ones have to leave us early?

I guess no one would ever know.

Ms.Apryl came into the room to tell me that I wouldn't have to go to therapy today because my therapist was out sick with the flu. But when she came in there she seen me crying and asked why. I told her and she agreed that I could stay home from school. So this is basically a mental health break for me.

On his birthday and mines, I get emotional. I could even forget about our birthdays coming up, my body just know that it's here. Usually if I was still living with Janae, I wouldn't be able to go to school. Only because the nights before his birthday she would lock me in that basement until his day was over. Its crazy how when I got older she would still do it. I tried fighting back once and ended up with a black eye and a bruised nose. So when his day comes I just go downstairs voluntarily and wait til she comes and let me out.

I felt like a caged animal, shit or worse a prisoner that had to be locked up in solitary for misbehaving.

But this year I'm free and could celebrate his day.Right now I just off the City Bus And is heading to my grandmother's house. I decided that since I'm not doing anything today and I wanna stop myself from moping around the house all day, imma just come and chill with my grandparents today.