¢нαρтєя 56| ѕтσρ тяуιηg мє 💛

A/N:This song just makes me want to fight. I need a therapist🤦🏽‍♀️😭

Omniscient💜

The next day, at school. Sevyn went the whole day with one thing on her mind. Which was of course whooping Laylah's ass. It takes a lot for Sevyn to get angry and a few has to do with people talking about her dad, and people saying that she lied about being raped, and as you seen Laylah did both.

She stoop very low posting up lies on Facebook about Sevyn, and that didn't sit right with her. So she decided that today will be the day she finally put Laylah in her place.

By beating her ass.

Throughout the day Sevyn was lookin for Laylah only to find out that she wasn't here because of a check up for her baby. Sevyn right now is supposably be heading out the door and meet up with Zion so he could drop her off to go to her final therapy session.

But as soon as she seen Laylah walk into the school building sipping out of her McDonald's cup as she was walking towards the cafeteria. Sevyn knew it was time to hop on her ass.

So Sevyn politely walked towards the cafeteria, spotted Laylah sitting at the lunch table with Camille who was talking bout nothing in particular.Sevyn slowly walked up to their table making her peer's eyes follow her every movs, the cafeteria quiet and the only thing could be heard was the whispers talking about the situation from last night.

This is what Sevyn been through the whole day. People either coming up to her asking if she was okay or whispering the false rumor about her. She of course ignored it but it still hurt that people can just take a rumor about someone and run with it without knowing the whole story or situation.

Sevyn placed her hands on the lunch table making her presence known. That made
Laylah look up seeing an very angry Sevyn in her face. She laughed in her face finally getting the tension she wanted from Sevyn. She wanted her to pop off, just so she could embarrass her more

"What makes you think, that it is okay to make up lies about someone's personal situation, and they won't retaliate on you?" Sevyn asked

Laylah scoffed and shifted her seat cause, the calmness of Sevyn's voice startled her. It was just like how her mom spoke when she used to whoop her as a kid. All the scary memories she had when she was younger made her get scared a little bit. Laylah didn't want to look scared but the following question she said to Sevyn.

Let Sevyn know that she was just all bark and no bite.

"What are you talking about?"

Sevyn chuckled and shook her head,"Laylah you know exactly what the fuck I'm takin about. Stop playin dumb and own up to yo shit. Periodt."

"Own up to what?" She questioned hesitantly

"So we boutta play dumb?" Sevyn questioned, she rosed up from leaning down and motioned her hand in a 'Come here motion', "Get up." She placed her hands down and crossed them low on top of her stomach

"Excuse me?"

"Get up so it can be a fair fight."

What Sevyn don't like is when people fight when their opponent is down and can't defend themselves cause that's catching that person off guard. Of course she could've easily hit her while she was down but how much a bitch move would that be? She wanted Laylah to be prepared for getting punched in the face.