¢нαρтєя 15|ωнσ ιѕ тнιѕ?💛

Sevyn💛

"Okay class so we are going to assign you to your partners for the two weeks project. This project is due before your the week of your Thanksgiving break. If anybody was wondering which is in two weeks. Now, I don't wanna hear who you don't want I don't want to hear that only one person did the project! You have to work together. One could write and describe your town, while the other build your town or you can go back and forth, it doesn't matter, all I want y'all do is do it as a team. I should also say that the people who's not here will be assigned to a group which make it three people, so please no attitude when I put that person into your group, please and thank you."
Ms. Moseo our social studies teacher stated "Any questions?"

The whole class wasn't even listening to her, so of course people wasn't gonna have any questions but what time it is to leave. I honestly don't blame em cause today school day has been stressful, we had to prepare for our holiday test, which I have to study for later tonight. Then we had this long ass Assembly about nothing, chile it was so boring I fell asleep. During lunch I went into the office and helped Ms.Montana print out papers and helped her decorate the bulletin board for the holiday season, Ms.Montana like doing stuff early so her decorating the board is what she say "being ahead of the game" that's old ass saying but whatever.

Now I'm in Social Study class about to be paired up for this project and imma tell you know, I do not like working with groups. I love doing the stuff my way and how I want it not how other people wants it so it's gone be a struggle.

"Okay! So now I'm about to partner you guys up. Please again, no attitudes!"

As she paired people up, my phone kept vibrating. Looking down I peeped that it was text message from an unknown number. It read.

(678) 347-8906: Sevyn this my new number
call me when you get out of school. I love you.

My Baby Love👶🏽💕: Who this is?

(678) 347-8906: Call me when you get out of school!

My Baby Love 👶🏽💕:Can I get a name.

(678) 347-8906:The Boogie Man now call me
when you get out.

Who is this?

"Sevyn? Am I boring you with my teaching?"

Yes

"No ma'am."

"Pay attention when I'm speaking, this is your last warning. Your partner is Leon Hicks." Ms. Moseo spoke loudly

Lord it could've been anybody and you chose him?

Slouching in my seat I wrote what all we had to do on the board down on my notebook. Thank God This was the last class I could go to Ms.Apryl's home take a nice hot shower and study on this fine Thursday evening. After she said the final names the bell ranged  and I was happily ready to leave. Once the class left I headed to my locker to get my book bag and to fill it up with my notebooks and textbooks.

"Bro Ms.Moseo a dumbass bro she know damn well we can't work together. Our town gone fuck around and be a trap town. I'm talkin big booty bitches, dope boys, trap houses, and shit." Drew spoke talking to Zion "Aye our shit bout to be lit on my granny!"

"Nigga y'all gone fail." Diamond laughed

"No we not. Don't say no shit like that."

"Nah y'all gone fail, talkin bout some big booty bitches and dope boys. Ms. Moseo gone look at that mess and give y'all a fat ass "F" and that's on yo granny." Leon chuckled