¢нαρтєя 51| αυgυѕт 8, 2009 💛

A/N: I wanted to do something different with this chapter. When you see this Bold Font it's the therapist talking when you the Regular Font, it's Sevyn talking. I just want y'all to understand what I'm doing so y'all won't get confused☺️.

Sevyn💛

"Sevyn, I'm here to help you with whatever your going through

"Sevyn, I'm here to help you with whatever your going through. This is the second week, we couldn't go further into the meeting because you stopped talking to me. You've never not talked to me before. So why now, sweetie?" Ms. Lisa my therapist asked

It was later in the day, and as you could see I'm at my therapy session. After my dream earlier today, I still couldn't function. All day during school, my mind just went blank and all I could picture was my dad staring at me telling me that I failed him. And I tried nit to think about it but it's like my mind just think about it like the image of him and his words is taking control over my mental.

I sighed and leaned back onto the couch, "Ms.Lisa your right, and I deeply apologize. But it's just a lot that happened to be over the weeks and I'm just irritated about it."

Ms.Lisa nodded and fixed her glasses as she crossed her leg over the other. She adjusted her book on her knee and the pen in her hand, "Do you care to explain what's going on?"

If you wanna better yourself and your mental, bitch you betta speak up.

"Okay so, basically a few weeks ago was my dad's birthday. So I decided to go celebrate it with my grandparents and cousin cause his dad is my dad's twin. We was chillin and talking about the good times we had with them. Me and my cousin, friends came over and all that stuff." I explained, I looked up at the ceiling with annoyance written on my face, "After dinner, we was still chillin and about to cut the cake. In came my aunt which is Leon, my cousin's mother. She came in already on some mess." I sighed

"What did she say?"

"Faith had came in disrespecting my grandmother telling her that it's her job to basically raise her kids. So once my grandmother checked her about it, she started crying saying how she didn't want to start any mess and that she got some good news."

I shook my head just thinking about what went down, then I spoke again, "She said they found the guy that murdered my dad."

Ms.Lisa scrunched her face up, "Well isn't that a good thing Sevyn?"

"No." I spoke with the quickness, "Its not good thing. Because Eric didn't kill my dad, my uncle did."

"Wait, so she claimed that Eric, the guy that r-"

I nodded cutting her off, "Yes, she claimed that the guy that raped me was the one that killed my dad, but he didn't."

"How do you know that?"