¢нαρтєя 2| "ησ" 💛

Zion💙

"Zion it was only one time, baby I swear to god!" She cried out

"Bitch one time?! It shouldn't have happened in the first place my nigga! You fucked that nigga outside in the park. You ain't go no respect for yo self folks." I shook my head "You nasty, fuckin on a swing in the park where it's cold outside. The fuck you doin outside in the park for?"

"Zion I promise you it won't happen again baby I swear."

"Niggas texting my phone and shit of yo ass getting hit from the back by a nigga that's ain't me." I laughed in disbelief "You damn right it's not gone happen again. Cause I'm done with you onna "G"."

She grabbed my arm "Nooo baby please don't do this! I ain't mean it! Pleaseee!"

"Get out my car Laylah."

"I'm sorry!"

"BYE GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I HAVE MY COUSIN BEAT YO ASS!"

She ain't want that, so she hurried up and left my car. 2 years bro. Washed down the drain. I treated her good and she do some shit like that. Then she ain't have no respect for herself either, the nigga didn't even have respect to bring her to his house and on his bed. I bet he fucked and ducked her stupid ass.

I sparked my blunt and pulled from it for a very long time shit, is stressful as fuck. After I finished I got out, the car and headed straight to the school building. People started dabbin me up and I was getting the "Hey brother" from girls that wanted me. Finally I made it to my locker.

"Nigga! Why the fuck Laylah came in here crying and shit?!" My nigga Drew ask me "I'm like "sis you good?" she was just like "Fuck you and your best friend Drew!" I'm like damn bitch, fuck you toooooo!" He said dragging the o's while eating a breakfast sandwich

I just shook my head "Bro fuck her."

"Oh shit y'all for real? What happened?"

"She cheated on me with some nigga outside."

"Damn nigga she was fuckin outside, how you find out?!"

"Somebody sent me the video, I'm like what the fuck. Shit blew me for real my nigga."

"You still got it?! Let me see!" He said smacking. I showed him the video and he started laughing "Yoooo is she at McGov?! She getting her shit smacked lowkey though bro."

I smacked my lips "Bro that shit ain't funny, that shit embarrassing as fuck."

Dimond and Leon walked up, I'm guessing they just left the lunch room. We did our handshakes. They was talking among themselves while I just stood there. I'm so heated right now I just know my face red.

"Bro you good, why you so quiet?" Diamond asked

Her brother just bust out laughing "Bro tell me why his girl was gettin smacked from the back on the swings at McGov!"

"Merch?!" Leon said in shocked

"Let me see! Bro I just wanna see how she get down!" Diamond laughed

"Nah, y'all good." I said walking off

"Zion bro let them see!" Drew laughed grabbing my shoulder "They yo boys we ain't gone tell nobody."

"Man here, y'all better not say shit about it afterwards." I said giving Leon my phone

Dimond and Leon watched it and their faces was in shocked, while Drew was just in the back laughing his ass off. When the video stopped he gave me my phone back. It was just silence until Diamond spoke