¢нαρтєя 58|ωнαт ι тєℓℓ уσυ αвσυт...?💛

A/N:🙈💛

Omniscient💜

The young couple, cuddled together after havin an eventful day. From the fighting, to the arguing. All they wanted to do was lay up and chill. Maybe watch a few movies and call it a night...Well that's what Sevyn thought.

Zion on the other hand had another idea. He laid back on his bed in daze, while Sevyn laid on his chest watching Love & Basketball for the millionth time, her right leg was over Zion's whole lower body while her right arm was placed gently on his stomach where her left arm was under his bare back. Where Zion left arm was rubbing on Sevyn's booty almost making her doze off. His right arm was rested on his dresser while his index, middle and thumb was rubbing against each other. His head was slightly resting on Sevyn's.

All of the events from what happened kept playing over and over in  Zion's head.

Specially when him and his girl was in the car and he was trying to calm her down but she kept yelling at him. Smirking to himself Zion shook his head lightly, remembering the conversation he had with her a few months back.

Zion reaches over on his nightstand and grabbed a very small remote that only had  a few colors of the rainbow on it. He leaned up a little making Sevyn shift a little and going back to her comfortable place. Out of no where Zion spoke,

"What I tell yo ass about yelling at me?"

Scrunching her face up Sevyn kept eyes at the tv watching Monica and Qu staring at each other while dancing with different partners at homecoming. Not understanding what Zion was talking about she confusingly looked up at Zion who was already looking at her, and hummed, "Hmmm?"

"Hmmm?" Zion mocked with his eyebrows raised, "What I tell yo ass about yelling at me?" He repeated

Sevyn closed her eyes shaking her head, "Pooh, what is you talking about?" She asked opening back up her eyes

"So you forgot what I said to you huh?" He asked squeezing her butt, "Think long and hard." He mumbled

Shaking her head again Sevyn thought long and hard on what the hell he was talking about. She didn't know what he was talking about and why the hell he was so calm. Zion was never calm, not saying that he's not but the calmness he had when he was talking to her scared her for a minute.

Looking up at him she shook her head, "Zion I have no idea what your talkin-" She stopped herself as she looked up at Zion who had a lust but deviously smirk plastered onto his face.

Then it hit her, what he said to her when she yelled at him on accident in her bedroom.

"Sevyn you got one more time to yell at me. I swear you do. Cause the next time you do on my momma imma kiss yo lips again. And I'm not talking about the ones on yo face."

Sevyn looked up at Zion shocked. She already knew what was about to go down, shaking her head nervously she sat up on her knees, "Z-Zion I am so sor-" She was cut off once again when she seen the white LED lights turn red

"Nope, ion wanna hear it." Zion mumbled pulling Sevyn closer to him, she tried to plead her case but he was not trying to hear that.

He pulled her by her arm gently making Sevyn's face slowly come towards his, once it did Zion let go of her hands and gently moved her head towards his.

Their lips connected and Zion didn't waist no time into sticking his tongue into her mouth and winning the dominance between them.

He knew Sevyn was gonna forget his promise, so when she was yelling at him in the car he just raised his eyebrows up and let her yell at him.