¢нαρтєя 43| ∂σ уσυ яєαℓℓу...?💛

A/N:Some Slight 🥰

Zion💙

"Our last game is really this Friday." Diamond said walking out of the school building

It was now lunch time and we all decided to go get some pizza from this pizza place around the corner called Sal's Pizza. It's walking distance but me, Diamond and Leon is all lazy to walk. So we drove. Drew didn't come to school today because he said that he was sick.

This Friday is our last football game for eleventh grade. We start back next year in September. Am I happy that it's over with? Hell yeah, because that means I have to get ready for Basketball season which starts next month. To say that I'm excited, is an understatement. I'm ready to be on the court.

"Hell yeah, we bout to go coo!" I said unlocking my car, we all got in and I started the car

"Who do we play?"

Leon popped a few skittles into his mouth,"Pulaski." 

"Awe them niggas be cheating!"

"Most definitely, but we still gone beat they ass, I'm tryna win this damn game." I stated driving out of the school parking lot

"They the Patriots of High School football. Like how the fuck do you cheat in high school football? What the hell they do pay the referee's to win?" Leon asked

"Shit hell if I know but whatever they do, they cheat." I shrugged

Diamond phone rung making her answer it, "Hello?......Man Paris I already told you.......It was a fucking joke.......Oh my go-It was a fuckin dare!......I'm not cheating on you!.......I'm finna go get something to eat damn, can a nigga not go get something to eat?!......Fuck you too then the fuck!.....I don't care gone head and break it, my new bitch gone trust me!....Bye!"

With that she hung up the phone, me and Leon looked briefly at her since she was in the back, "You good?"

"Yeah Paris ass just fuckin blew me."

"Y'all broke up?" Leon asked

"Nah her ass just doing that so she can get some head. She like to argue for no reason just so I can please her ass. Like all she got to do ask. But her ass wanna be toxic."

"She probably like that toxic sex." I laughed turning the corner

"She getting on my toxic nerves." She mumbled, "Look her ass just texted me and said but her some McDonald's. I wish the fuck I would."

"You better buy her some food. She gone cut you." Leon joked

"Nope imma pretend like I ain't see it."

I chuckled, "You really that mad?"

"Yes bro she just did the most." She huffed, "Imma fuckin slap her damn wig off her head."

"You better leave that girl wig alone." Leon laughed

"Fuck her."

"Watch you gone be right in her face once we get back to school."

"Mmcht, fuck you Leon!" She yelled

"I laughed, "Nah don't get mad at him cause you know it's true."

"Man hop off my case. What's going on with you and my sis, Sevyn?"

"Sis? Since when y'all got close?" Leon asked

"When she first did my hair. But when she held her ground with Drew. She became my nigga! She said, "get the fuck up put your hair in a bun and meet me outside so I can dog walk you like the bitch you are" Bro I fuckin love Sevyn she hopped on his ass!"