¢нαρтєя 29| υηєχρє¢тє∂ νιѕιтσя💛

A/N: Not the best but it'll do. I'll come back and edit this chapter whenever I can🥴💛.

Zion 💙

"C'mon now Zion he's still our father." Zonnique spoke calmly

"He has no right to be up in my house though Zonnique, so imma ask you again. Why are you in my home if I didn't personally give you an invite?" Momma asked while standing up with her arms crossed

 Why are you in my home if I didn't personally give you an invite?" Momma asked while standing up with her arms crossed

"My son invited me here, and if he wants me here then I will come."

"Your son don't even live here! He have no right to be inviting people here anyways, shit her already invited Wendy here so what the hell? You gone invite ya dope dealer friends too?" Uncle Blue spoke while eating a piece of ham

"Aye I'm one of his dope dealer friends." Jon-Jon budded in

"Exactly."

Zander laughed "It was an open invite Unc."

"Nigga it was for family, that nigga and your whatever she is to you ain't family."

"Shit if we talking bout family then momma's little friend over there ain't supposed to be here either." He pointed to Sevyn

"Unt unn don't to much Chris Down. Don't try to throw my bestie under the bus cause you in the wrong for inviting the man with the big outfit here" Phoenix stated

"Who the hell is you?"

"I'm death in a dress fool, you wanna try me?"

Uncle Bean laughed "I like her she feisty." He leaned over the table and gave her a high-five "And don't be rude to my niece-in-law, she family."

Sevyn scrunched her face up and looked at Phoenix who was looking at her with the same face expression. She pointed to herself and mouthed, "Me?" All Phoenix did was laugh and ate her stuffing. I just shook my head. This nigga to old to be playing match maker with teenagers. Shit he need to play it for himself nigga been single since Akeylah been born and that was nine years ago.

Turning around I looked at Momma as she closed her eyes and taking a deep breath"Why are you in my home?"

"Cause I can who gone throw me out?"

"This nigga here man." Uncle Blue chuckled "Now he being disrespectful. Like I won't whoop his high yellow ass. Get the hell outta this house before I physically remove you from outta here." He said smacking on some greens, this nigga was serious when he said he was hungry.

"Blue this ain't got shit to do with you a'ight? So stay out of this."

"If it concerns my sister then it got every right to do with me. Cause what I don't play about is her. You may think you big and bad and selling shit but don't let that fool you, I'll whoop that ass and not give a fuck. Now she want you gone and that's how it's gone be, take yo big suit wearing ass and get the hell up out her house, sitting here dressing like you getting ready to take ova the '99 and the 2000's."