¢нαρтєя 16|ƒяι∂αу ηιgнт ¢няσηι¢ℓєѕ💛

Sevyn💛

"Ouoo sis who you tryna look cute fa?!"

It was Friday night and I was forced to go out with my "friends". Ms. Apryl made me leave the house because she said I "lock myself in the room a lot and need to be a teenager and go out." I've told Ms.Apryl what went down in that house, I even told her that Janae wanted me to  to school, work and come back home. I never really had freedom in that household so I do understand what Ms.Apryl is doing, and I appreciate her doing this but I like being alone and not bothering people. But she was not trying to hear me so now  here I am at this dumbass football game. With Phoenix.

"Chile I'm deadass wearing a jogging suit, I look horrible."

Which was true, I had on my all dark grey Jordan sweatsuit set under my jacket I wore one of my plain white wife beater tank tops with my grey and white retro 12's. My accessories was basic, I only had my necklace and my Pandora charm bracelet. My make up was very much natural, I only reshapes my eyebrows, added false lashes, eyeliner and I added my mint oil lipgloss that I got from the beauty supply store. For my hair, chile I just threw on this country ass wig I had when I threw all my stuff in my bag. Yes baby when I said I got all the stuff I brought that meant wigs too.

"Bitch please you look the fuck goodt and that's with a "T" okay hunnay!" She said overly dramatic

I laughed "Well thank you baby girl. You look cute as well."

Phoenix had on a light pink Play Boy sweatsuit with her all white Air Force ones. She only had a gold locket and on the inside was a photo of her and her little brother Peter when they was younger. Her makeup was a little natural the only thing that was dramatic about her make up was just her lipgloss and lip liner which is actually cute on her. What made her outfit cute all together was how she had her hair into these pretty pigtails and her edges was laid.

 What made her outfit cute all together was how she had her hair into these pretty pigtails and her edges was laid

"Thank you darling I try, I try." She spoke flipping her hair "C'mon let's go get some snacks before the game start." She grabbed my hand and led the way to the snack table

⏩⏩⏩

"LET'S GO NUMBER THIRTEEN!" Phoenix yelled while clapping