¢нαρтєя 6|тαкє уσυ нσмє💛

Zion 💙

"Every time we come in this place its always cold!"

Today was Friday and we decided to go out to eat after our football game. We went against our rival team Rufus King High School. It was neck and neck but we ended up winning 45-44. No lie King is good but we're a little better. Sevyn didn't come to school in two days and I was worried a lil bit. After I was talking to her that day at school and how she was crying in the back of the class,it's like she been avoiding a nigga or something. I even asked Phoenix if she talked to her cause I seen they been talking a lot lately and all she said was "Boy fuck you." and walked away. Imma have to fuckin slap her eyebrows straight. Honestly Ion even know why I'm so worried about that girl she could jump off a cliff for all I care though.

"Nigga it's Applebee's it's gone always be cold in here." Leon said

"They don't never put they heat on." Diamond agreed

The whole gang was here even Paris. We went to Leon's aunt house in Menominee Falls afterwards, then Paris wanted to go to Five Below. Now we at Applebee's cause Leon auntie didn't cook. I just hope they know they paying me gas money for all these damn trips I'm taking them on, shit this ain't the city bus.

We got seated and our waitress asked for our drinks. I already knew what I wanted. They was talking amongst themselves while I was on Facebook zoning them out.

"Hi my name is Sevyn and I'll be your waitress for this evening. May I start you off with something to drink?"

I looked up from across the table and seen a thick ass girl that was taking orders. Her hair was in a bun going to the back of her head, she had on some 12's with an ankle bracelet on her right leg and she had a fatty so her black pants was getting ate up! She looked fine from the back, now I just gotta see what her face lookin like cause bitches be catfishin. I could've sworn I heard her say Sevyn though. Ion know I'm tripping, or I'm just high as hell cause we did just smoke before we got in here.

"Nigga stop eye fuckin her!" Paris whispered to me while hitting my arm

"Diamond get yo sea monkey! And I wasn't eye fuckin her. She just got a fatty."

"She do got a thumper back there." Leon spoke

"Hell yeah! It gotta be fake." Drew said looking at it

"How you know it's fake?!" Diamond laughed

"Shit look at it! It don't jiggle it look stiff as fuck!"

"She didn't even move yet for it to jiggle."

"Why the fuck you lookin at her ass Diamond?!" Paris yelled

"Girl chill out you was lookin at it too!"

"Ya damn right I was looking at her shit! Her ass looks magically delicious!"

"Nah she look familiar as hell." Leon said squinting his eyes

"Nigga yo blind ass, everybody look familiar to you!" Drew laughed

"No I'm for real look at her."

We all looked while the girl was talking to the customers pointing out what they wanted. She wrote all of their orders down and put it in her apron. She turned around and lifted her head up. My eyes buck when I seen that it was really Sevyn. She looked fine as hell lowkey. She glanced at us and walked away.