¢нαρтєя 52| נєαℓσυѕ💛

A/N:For now on I'm finna start doing time jumps so I can get to the good parts😭🥴.

Zion💙
A month later....

"You got practice today right?" Sevyn asked me as we entered the school building

Yeah, you heard right! Ya boy if officially apart of the Junior Varsity basketball team, along with Diamond and Leon. This past month has been hectic. We've been practicing none stop for the past three weeks. Our first game we lost, bad. So he on our heels about winning our second game which is this Friday.

"Yeah I do. You work today right?"

Yep, Sevyn got a job. Her and Phoenix. My momma put them on to this retirement home job. Where they are assigned to I'm guessing apartment rooms and help the elderly for a couple changes. They get paid every week too and Sevyn have been all smiles.

See she smiling now, "I dooo." She love the lady she's taking care of.

I laughed and gave her a side hug as we walked towards the metal detectors, "I'm so proud of you."

She looked up at me with a huge smile, "Really?"

"Yeah, I know you was stressing about finding a job, and look at you now, my baby a part time care giver. You and ya best man Phoenix." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek

Sevyn elbowed me in my stomach lightly,"Shut up. You gone stop talking about my best friend."

"Where that energy at when she be talkin about me?"

"I get on her too, ouoo you them type. Don't like when you get caught and throw people under the bus."

"You right I do, shit if I'm goin down so are you." I joked

"Mhmm..Okay Mike from Why Did I Get Married." She mumbled as she put her book bag down on the table and walked through the medal decor. I did the same and shook my head,

"Nah, dont compare me to that bald headed muthafuka, he was bogus as hell. Ion see how they could've still been friends with him still in the second movie. I would've whoop his ass."

"Nigga shut up, you can't even fight." I heard some body from behind me say

Turning around I seen the man himself, Phoenix. Before I could even say anything she put her hand in my face and walked right pass me next to Sevyn, who was just dying laughing at us.

"Don't start wit me this morning."

"Ah, I ain't gone start witchu today ugly boy. I got more things to worry about. Which is my fine chocolate drop nigga, Taurus." She said as we walked up on the new kid.

I shook my head and mumbled, "Hoe. Ow!" I hissed while rubbing the stinging spot on my arm that Sevyn pinched me at

A few weeks ago, we welcomed three new students. One of them being this nigga Taurus. He coo or whatever but he flirt a lot with my baby, and her ass be smiling like she won the damn lottery when he do. I'm not gonna say I'm jealous, but- okay I'm jealous a little bit. But wouldn't you be too? This nigga complements her and she all "heehee, stawp Taurus." Like hello, yo beautiful caramel latte is standing right here.