¢нαρтєя 1| тнє qυєѕтιση 💛

Sevyn💛

"You're beautiful, your smart and you are loved. You're beautiful, you're smart and you are loved" Everyday before school I say those words over and over again until I feel like it's true

I started going through my make up bag, that my sister Amiyah brought for me a couple months ago. I'm covering up the scars and black eye that my mother left me from last night event. My mother Janae got mad that her "boyfriend" Eric didn't come home last night. Janae got so mad she came into my room and started whooping me with a switching cord. It didn't make it no better that I had on shorts and a tank top, it was just easy access for her to attack my legs and arms. Janae got upset that I was crying so she threw blows to my face making my nose and mouth bleed. She left me a swollen lip and a black eye on my face.

Janae burst in my room and mugged me like I was a stranger on the street "Yo ugly ass better cover up them marks good, cause if not imma beat yo ass like you stole something again!You hear me?" She yelled

"Yes ma'am."

"My food better be done when I come home too and it better not be cold like last time."

"I-I work tonight, I'm not gonna be able to-"

"Bitch! Did I ask you that?!" She said coming closer

"N-No."

"Exactly, now when I come home my food better be on that table and hot, if not then imma have Eric take care of you. You don't want that to happen again do you?"

"No!" I slightly yelled, those memories came back fast. I don't want none of that to happen again.

"Alright then." With that she stormed out of my room and slammed my door making me jump.

I hurried up with my make up adding my eyeliner on and my carmax. When I was done I used my setting spray and got ready for school. My outfit consists of a white wife beater over that I wore a black NIKE jacket with some black leggings and my black and white vans, my outfit also concludes of a necklace with my dad's name on it. I wear this necklace every day since I brought it a few months ago with my first paycheck from my job. Man I miss my daddy. For my hair I just parted it to the side, I didn't have time to flat iron it so I just let be curly.I sprayed some perfume on my body and grabbed my book bag then headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I went into the refrigerator and grabbed the roast beef meat and washed it off before putting it in the crockpot, I seasoned the meat very well then added the carrots and the tiny potatoes into it, I plugged it up putting it on low so it can slowl...

I went into the refrigerator and grabbed the roast beef meat and washed it off before putting it in the crockpot, I seasoned the meat very well then added the carrots and the tiny potatoes into it, I plugged it up putting it on low so it can slowly cook through out the day. After I was done I started walking to the bus stop. For it to be mid-October the weather felt good here in Milwaukee.

It was in the middle of being hot and cold not to chilly but you would still need a light jacket. Finally making it to the bus stop a whole bunch of kids was standing there talking about stupid stuff. But a couple people and their conversation caught my eyes on what they was talking about. It was three boys, one of the boys was tall and brown skinned his name is Leon and the fraternal twins Diamond and Drew, who was light skinned. I know I called Diamond a boy. That's because I get her mixed up with her brother and because I think that's what she wanna be called.