¢нαρтєя 64| ωαкє υρ ¢αℓℓ💛

A/N:Back at it again lil whores😭.
Zion💙

"Game day in three days! We boutta ball out!" Diamond yelled as we walked through the entrance door of school

I laughed dapping her up, "Hell yeah, we boutta whoop South Division's ass."

"And that's just on beef stew, or whatever Sevyn nem be sayin." She shrugged as she put her book bag on the table for the securities could check

"Nigga it's roast beef."

"So it's still got beef in it."

I just shook my head and laughed. This week has been very much hectic, I have been at practice every single day, coach wants us to cut off all carbs and junk food until after the final game this weekend. You know how hard this shit is?! I couldn't eat nothing unhealthy or Coach was gone find out about it. Ion know how his ass was gone find out but he had a way.

You know what? Now that I think about it. I think Sevyn, be snitching on me, telling him what I eat cause last week, we all had to run three extra laps cause he found out I ate a piece of lasagna. Yep, she sure did cause when I told her about it. She was dying laughing like the shit was funny, which it wasn't cause he made me run faster then everybody.

Imma fuck her up.

After grabbing my book bag from off the table, me and Diamond walked towards our lockers, "So where, Drew at? I ain't never known him to miss school." I questioned

Diamond smacked her lips and looked at me, "Mmcht, that nigga fake being sick. Talking bout he got strep throat. Just last night he was yelling on the game, calling lil ass kids bitches and how he was gone fuck they mommas and make them call him daddy. Wit his gay ass." She said as she continued to walk

I laughed, "So yo granny believed him?"

"You know she did. She be babyin him, I hate that shit. Like her grandson is no angle, with his evil ass. She had the nerve to tell me to watch over him while she went to work. I swear bro, I wanted to snatch that dusty ass wig off her head so fast. I wish I would watch that ugly bird beak ass bitch."

"Yo chill."

"Nah, fuck his ugly ass. He made Paris beak up with me." She mumbled as she opened up her locker

"For real?"

"Yes bro. Somehow she found out I was still texting my ex. But bro before you say something, it wasn't even on that type of shit. I sent my condolences cause her momma died. She had found out about it, came to my house and started fighting me. Like we was throwing them boys. I threw her on the floor and everything, she made my braces scratch up my gums made it bleed and all that shit, bro. After we fought she said she ain't wanna be with me. When she walked out, Drew bitch ass was standing at my door laughing. Like the fuckin devil. I'm telling you bro that nigga had something to do with it."

"Damn that's bogus." I shook my head, Drew on some shit swear to God, "You good though?"

"Imma be straight. It's kinda fuckin wit me, lowkey. Cause I deadass loved Paris." She mumbled

"You tried calling her?"

"Yeah, she blocked me on everything. Went to her house. Her momma said she ain't wanna see me. That shit bogus."