¢нαρтєя 54| ωнαт α ηιgнт💛

A/N:I just know I got y'all asses twerking, in y'all beds under the covers just so the covers can feel like you going faster 😭.

Omniscient💜

"Oh they litt up in here

"Oh they litt up in here." An excited Phoenix yelled over the loud music, she seen a couple girls from school twerking on each other and smiled, "Periodt, shake that asssss!" She yelled gassing them up

It was the next night after, the basketball game and most of the students from Riverside was celebrating the win tonight of the basketball game, they knew their basketball team did their best tonight and they wanted to celebrate their first win of the season. It was a lot of local people that heard about the party from their friends and their friends and some people on social media. It was a lot of people here at the two story house.

Sevyn, Phoenix and Ke'Andre just stepped into the house and seen a lot of people, dancing, drinking, smoking. Just having a good time. For Sevyn this was an new environment for her, she was chill and calm on the outside but in the inside she was shitting bricks. Not because this is her first time out to a party. But this her first time in a huge group. Her anxiety was acting up, she never been around this many people in her life. She would've been more calm and felt protected if Zion was here, but unfortunately he had plans to play some video games with Drew and Leon tonight. So she just will have to thug it out and keep her nerves calm on her own.

"They is going crazy over there." Sevyn chuckled and pointed out to a group of girls twerking on a boy on the corner by the fireplace

Ke'Andre popped his lips and shrugged his left shoulder, "Tuh, I could do better. Plus he's a bottom so he don't like it."

Both Phoenix and Sevyn looked at him confused on how he know that the boy was gay, and with Phoenix mouth she loudly asked that question, "How you know he's a bottom?!"

"Cause my gaydar is tingling." He stated as he stuck out his tongue, "Imma go save him. How do I look?" He asked them as he stood by the wall at the door entrance

Like they discussed the group decided on a color to wear tonight, after some disagreement they finally decided on the colors, blue and black. Ke'Andre had on all black Kenzo Paris, T-shirt with a light blue design tiger on it. He threw on some gray washed jeans and his all blue Balenciaga socks paired shoes he had got for Christmas from his dad. His accessory was just a simple necklace that had the picture of his deceased grandfather in the circular frame. He didn't have time to dye his hair with his temporary dye so he kept it natural with black and a natural beat makeup.