¢нαρтєя 46|мєяяу ¢няιѕтмαѕ ρт.1💛

A/N:This was long over do and still it suck, but oh the fuck well🥴🤷🏽‍♀️
Sevyn💛

"Here Pookie, open this one up." Ms.Apryl stated as she gave Zion another present

Today is officially Christmas, and Ms.Apryl woke me and Zion up super early to open our gifts. It's been a minute since I ever had gotten anything for Christmas, if I was back at that house I would've probably been in the room getting ready to make Janae breakfast while she is on her way coming back home from being out all night. If you know what I mean.

But to be  honest it's kinda nice, being around an actual family during this type of stuff. Ms.Apryl is the sweetest. She had got me some Fenty Beauty products! Yes chile I got RiRi makeup. Ion even know how she knew my shade of foundation but she did, and it blends well. I also got the James Charles pallet, NIKE sweats suits, Bath&Body Works sets, Ms.Apryl even brought me some Crocs. I am very thankful and blessed that she thought about me something. She didn't have to do any of this but she did.

Right now it was Zion's turn to open his gifts. I'm not even gone lie he is very much spoiled. Not even on no jealous stuff he is just spoiled by his mom and it's lowkey a beautiful thing to see. What he already opened up was, like four pairs of Air Max's, some designer shirts, he also had got a Boyz N The Hood hoodie, I hope it's in a bigger size cause imma steal it when he not looking and that's just on pot roast. On top of that he had gotten some baseball hats and a new basketball since I guess his old one was lost.

Right now he is opening his last present from Ms.Apryl and I just know what it is, every boy in America is wanting this damn thing. Opening up the gift, he looked at his momma and Ms.Apryl was just sitting in her scarf and robe smiling while picking up her coffee cup,

"Mmhm..you thought momma wasn't gonna get you that huh?" She asked while sipping out of her mug.

you thought momma wasn't gonna get you that huh?" She asked while sipping out of her mug

She put this little arch in her eyebrow which made me bust out laughing. Ms.Apryl is just like a black momma when they tell you, you not gone get the gift for Christmas. Her facial expression just screamed "Yeah I did that." (A/N: Why are black mommas like thisss💀😭😭)

Zion was cheesing hard, "Ma, you got me the PS5? Aw I love you!" He said standing up giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. After they Kodak moment, Zion lifted up from his moms embrace and looked at me moving his eyebrows up and down going towards the tree

I just shook my head watching him

Dude ugly.

"Okay, it's my turn giving my ladies their gifts." He stated grabbing all his presents he had purchased for his mom, he walked towards Ms.Apryl and handed her, her a big box that was wrapped up in some type of foil wrapping paper

"Wha-baby you ain't have to give me anything." She stated while grabbing the present. I kid you not after she said that she ripped the wrapping paper off of it so fast it flew everywhere, ripping her the paper off she gasp, "Oh my goodness, Zion you got me a Ice Machine?!"