¢нαρтєя 11| σкαу... 💛

Sevyn💛

As nights turn into days
I wonder why things won't change
More I stay, the more it hurts
Before it gets better it's gon' get worse
Through all of the issues and all of the pain
I find happiness again
Through all of the issues and all of the pain
They say sun shines after it rains
So as nights turn into days
I wanna fly away
(Yeah)

While in my sprinter van I'm starin' at the cars passin'
Wonderin' if it's enough space for me in Thug's Mansion
Ay, fuck a rap nigga, fuck a feature, feel my life was harder
I went and got it out the mud, that's on my mama's daughters
Don't get along with none of these niggas, get that from my father
You know yo' love make my heart race like a Daytona Charger
I pour up pints of lean, I'm tryna sleep away my problems
But I can't get no sleep, I'm up thinkin' 'bout how to solve 'em
He havin' lucid dreams, I heard he fell in love with perkys
I lost you, I lost my love, my heart didn't have a purpose
But when you left it taught me how the love is finally workin'
You should've stayed and waited 'cause you made a better person
Wake up in the mornin' and I ask myself
"Is life worth livin', should I blast myself?"
Don't wanna be a number but then sometimes...
I wonder do all of this rain come with sunshine?
(Yeah)

Laying down in one of my favorite person's guest room bed, I was curled up in a ball listening to Fly By Rod Wave. Finally years of praying, God and my daddy heard my prayers. I don't know to feel happy or what right about now. After years of struggling to get someone's attention, I've finally got it from this lady name Apryl Burns. I was on the other side of town in this restaurant called El Greco by this big airplane field, and across the parking lot by Walgreens. I was both thirsty and hungry for a meal. Going in and sitting down I ordered just something simple off the kids menu. While I was waiting for my food and drinking my water, someone tapped my shoulder. Making me look up I seen Ms.Apryl with a worried look on her face.

We chopped it up for a while and caught up on what happen the past three weeks since I've been gone from everything. She basically said that people is  worried about me and is praying that I come home safe. She even said kids from my school was posting me on there social media, which was confusing on how they got my pictures and ion even have Facebook and I'm private on Instagram. I told her my situation and ended with both of us having tears in our eyes. She offered me to stay at her house until I find my sister. I of course denied the offer but she almost knocked my head off when I almost let the "N" in no roll off my tongue. I know she won't physically hurt me and she just said that all out of love, that's just how Ms.Apryl play.

I've known Ms.Apryl since I've been going to her church. Yeah, one day when I just went for a walk after Janae's beaten I just walked thinking about ending my life. Earlier that day she caught me cutting myself and said she wished I would've dug the razor deeper into my vain so I could end my life, she even told me she wouldn't pay for a funeral, and that when I did it she would've thrown my body into Lake Michigan, and wouldn't even cry. So I just walked and walked until I heard my favorite church song play through the church building as I was walking by, I loved the song so much I stoped and wanted to go listen. When I went in I sat way in the back with my arms hugging my legs, while my face covered by my arms.

Out of nowhere somebody came over and hugged me whispering that everything would be alright. Midway through service I had a text from Janae telling me to come home and make her breakfast, so I had to leave. A lady stoped me and she gave me her number and told me to come back to her church the following Sunday. So I did, the lady told me her name was Apryl Burns and to call her whenever I needed to vent and I did just that. I never told her what happened at home but, I know she had a weird feeling. Ms.Apryl used to spend time with me like we used to go to fun places, she paid for me to get my nails done and everything.