¢нαρтєя 39| тяυтн σя ∂αяє?💛

A/N:Got damn this a long ass chapter😭.But heads up cause it's a whole lotta, whole lotta😬. Please excuse any mistakes cause it's late as hell and I'm tired....And I lied about no more sad chapters so forgive me🥴.

Sevyn💛

"Zion you can't be scared, just throw it in." I laughed

It was Friday night and we decided to invite our friends over to come and chill with us, including that one boy. Ms. Apryl was at work and wasn't gonna come home til later tonight cause she is going on a dinner date with one of her co-workers.

While we are waiting on our friends me and Zion decided to make some homemade hot wings. Well I'm making them Zion just watching scared cause I threw the chicken into the grease without telling him that I was getting that close to the stove. He can be a big baby sometimes.

"Sevyn you just walked up in the stove and threw it in, not even jumping back when the grease popped out." He grabbed my hand, "Did it hurt your hand?"

I pulled my hand back and laughed, "No."

"Why the hell you throwing unseasoned chicken in the pot anyways. Let me find out you don't season yo food."

"When you making hot wings your not supposed to season it like that cause it's gone taste funny with the hot sauce." I explained putting the top on the pot

"So that's why you ain't put flour in it?"

"Right cause I'm not making fried chicken."

"Mhm.." he hummed looking at me, I looked back and smiled cleaning off the counter, "You know Drew coming over right?"

I walked to the freezer and grabbed the french fries, "Drew? Who is that?"

Zion smacked his lips, "Don't be petty."

"No I'm serious I don't know who your talking about. Is he relevant like do I know him?"

"Sevyn don't be like that. You got your point across when you threw that damn plant in his face and gave him a knot. Let's just have a fun night with no drama a'ight?"

Is it me or is he talking to the wrong person about this with? Cause I know I ain't start the beef.

"You talking to the wrong person, talk that up wit ya mans." I mumbled while adding the hot sauce and butter in a pot so it can start to boil

"What you say?" He said coming closer to me

"I said you talking to the wrong person. You acting like I caused the problem, all I just did was defend myself. I'm tired of him feeling like he can keep saying slick shit to me. Talking bout I faked something so tragic to me. The fuck I look like faking something like that for? I'm telling you know, it's a whole new ball game with me I'm tired of being nice to people and keeping my mouth shut. I'm going to start saying something cause at the end of the day him and everyone else that say something disrespectful to me don't know what I go through!"

I wasn't even trying to go off but I'm pissed. Ion like how he told me to basically be calm when he get here when all I been doing when I see that boy was be calm and quiet. It's not like him or anybody else is gonna defend me. So I gotta defend myself. I should've been doing that from the jump but now it's a whole new ball game with me. They can hate it or love it, I could care less.

"Look I ain't mean it like that." He spoke in a soft tone, I was gonna say something but the doorbell rung. He sighed walking away

⏩⏩⏩

"Bitch you wanna know who fine?!" Phoenix yelled while hopping off the bar stool