¢нαρтєя 42| נυѕт α ρнαѕє 💛

A/N:I love you guys so much! I swear I do🥺❤️ (Short chapter ahead too🥴)
Sevyn💛

I gave it all for a fantasy
Is anybody gon' remember me?
If I go tonight, I doubt the world would change
I just pray they don't forget my name
Is it game rules? I can't lose
When it's all said and done, will I still be cool?

Spent like (how much?)
Ten thousand (ten thousand)
Twenty thousand (twenty thousand)
Thirty thousand (thirty thousand)
Forty thousand (forty thousand)
How much I'ma spend profilin'?
She come in and compliment my closet
Fuck her on the floor like I don't give a fuck 'bout it
Your judgement get clouded when you clouded

My opposition wish I'd stop smilin'
My family wish I'd stop wildin'
I'm still on the east side smokin' with my OG's
'Cause they the only ones that really know me
I was fuckin' superstars when I was nineteen
The shit we did, you won't believe me
Now I'm at the turn up, lookin' lonely
Then they wonder why I'm quiet at them house parties

It was the next day and I just came from therapy. I was now chillin in the room sitting on the bed crisscrossed applesauce doing my homework and listening to some music on Pandora that played on the tv. I had just got out of the shower and was dressed in one of my dad's big jersey shirts and some black spandex shorts, my hair was in a loose bun  and I was bare face. No make up or contacts in just natural. It was pushing six o'clock in the afternoon and I was drained from today. I didn't do anything to eventful but it was just one of them days where your mentally tired and don't have a reason to be so tired.

After I finished doing my school homework, I started on therapy homework. My therapist Ms.Lisa gave two composition notebooks for our meetings. One will stay with her and the other with me. She said every night before she goes home she will give me an assignment on a piece of paper in the book and she wants me to write how I'm feeling that day and do her assignment. She said most of the assignments she'll be writing down is going to be about me and my mental health but other times she'll ask me to write something different.

Her question for the day was:

Do you ever feel that you've been affected by feelings of edginess, anxiety, or nerves?

I began thinking about the question. Once I got it, I started writing out, she wants me to give her full experience and examples to backup my answer and I did just that.

As I was finishing up my paragraph, I had got a knock on the door. Already knowing that it was Zion I sighed. See last night we was supposed to talk and I was mentally ready to have a conversation with him. But he was mad about something, so I didn't want to interfere with what he had going on so I didn't say nothing. Then the night came and I just thought about my feelings.

Like.....I'm even embarrassed to say this but I think I'm catching feelings for him. Well.....kinda. Like I think it's a phase. You know how kids have phases that they go through? Yeah maybe me having slight feelings for Zion is a phase.

I cleared my throat, "Come in."

Like a routine he peaked his head in through the door, "Hey, can I come in?"

"Yeah you can." I said turning the tv down, "Wassup?"

He came in all the way closing the door all the way, "You ready to talk?"