¢нαρтєя 60| ησт уσυя ƒяιєη∂💛

A/N:Here go your update, you big babies😭💛.
Zion💙

"It's cold as fuck out here

"It's cold as fuck out here." Drew mumbled as he rubbed his hands together

Here we are, outside on the corner. Selling this bullshit. Again. We been out here for three damn hours and I'm tired as fuck. We made about a hundred dollars in three days and our goal is two thousand. Drew said he made two thousand that night, he got jumped. You know, before they jumped him. He said he is supposed to bring the money back tomorrow night, so we gone be out here early tomorrow before school starts.

I'm lowkey boutta call it a night and go home and sleep with my baby, even though her ass still mad at me.

I just don't get why she is mad. Like wouldn't you help your best friend out if they in trouble? I know she would help Phoenix or Ke'Andre if they was in this type of mess. I just feel like she controlling me cause of her not liking Drew. I feel like just because you don't like him don't mean that have to do with me. Like let me be.

"You must be thinkin about Sevyn." Drew chuckled

I looked up from the melted snow to him and sighed as I seen his face having a slight smirk, "Yeah bro."

"Yeah, I figured. What's her problem? She acting more like yo momma then yo bitch."

"Yo, watch yo mouth. She's not a bitch, she's my girl." I resorted back

He laughed, "A girl that you obviously still playin."

"Ain't nobody playin her."

"Nigga bullshit. You still ain't tell her ass bout that bet that you made. But you goin around praising her like she a special toy, knowing deep down you don't give a fuck about her."

"I do give a fuck about her."

"If you gave a fuck about her you would've been told her ass about the bet." He laughed, "I mean personally, if I was catching feelings for a female like Sevyn. I would've told her upfront that me and my homies was playing a joke seeing if we could bag a girl like her. I wouldn't have been having her thinkin we got something goin on, if I know I'm doggin her in the end."

"I'm gone tell her." I sighed as I sat on the curb

"Nigga, when? When somebody slip up and tell her before you?"

"No im gone tell her soon. I just need to think on what I'm gonna say."

Drew laughed, "Pussy good, huh?"

I looked up at him and squinted my eyes, "What?"

"She got you actin like a simp, so she must be giving you some pussy." He said as he sat next to me

"Nah, she ain't giving me nothing."

"What?! You been doing this shit for what, six months now, and she ain't give up the box?"