¢нαρтєя 37| мєєт мє συтѕι∂є 💛

Zion💙

I looked from the road over to Sevyn who was sitting on the passenger side quiet. Ever since we picked her up from the hospital she been out of it. I mean we just was talking and laughing. She was fine but once me and momma came back her whole demeanor was off.

"Yo Sevyn you good?"

She looked over and shook her head, "I'm fine just a lot on my mind."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Nah, I'm good. Just personal stuff." She sighed resting her head back on the seat, "I just wanna sleep."

"Well before you go to sleep, you wanna watch a movie again? I choose this time though cause that movie you had me watching made me uncomfortable."

Sevyn laughed, "Thats because you made it uncomfortable."

"Nah I ain't make it nothing. But you wanna know my favorite part?"

"What? When Wanda said, "BLESS HA! BLESS HA!" and started jumping around like a maniac?" (A/N:If you forgot the movie they watched was Holiday Heart💀😭.)

I chuckled, "Nah when she was like, "Holiday, I got the bike, I got the bike." then got hit by that car." I bust out laughing, that scene was funny as fuck bro no cap!

"You wrong for that!"

"That shit was funny, you can't lie and say that it wasn't. Her ass looked like a got damn troll with that matted up ass wig she had on." I stoped at a red light and laughed, "She damn near looked like Phoenix."

"Stop being rude." She hit my arm playfully

"Not my fault she look like a crackhead."

"I'm telling."

"Cause you a snitch." I said flicking her nose

⏩⏩⏩

Once we pulled up to the house I looked over at Sevyn who was looking at the house that was filled with balloons. She laughed and looked at me, "It's somebody birthday or something?"

"Nah, this for you." I said getting out the car

She scrunched her face up,"For me? What I do, I ain't do anything special."

"Girl get out the car before I curse you out."

She laughed and opened her door grabbing her bag. I hopped out went around and grabbed her bag out of her hand. We walked over to momma car and waited for her and the gremlin, I mean Phoenix. We all decided to throw a welcome home party for Sevyn. Just so she could get her mind off of the situation. Yeah it was late notice and during the week but we all wanted her to be happy and just forget about what all that happened.

"Oop! Why y'all got all these balloons outside like this?" Phoenix gasp

I rolled my eyes,"Nigga you know why you here when we set them up. Sevyn why you hang out with slow girls like this?"

"I know that you idiot I was just acting so she can ask wha- you know what never mind." She rolled her eyes, "Sevyn why do you talk to  idiotic boys like this?"