¢нαρтєя 41| ωнσ тнє ƒ*¢к тσℓ∂ уσυ тнαт?💛

A/N:Ken cheated on Dearra....again🥺. If that's what you called love, bitch ion want it!🚶🏽‍♀️✌🏽
Zion💙

Hearing the bell ring, I stood up and grabbed my notebook heading to my locker. I still was pissed off about both what Laylah was sayin about Sevyn and how Sevyn ignored me all weekend about the kiss.

Ever since Laylah came she been getting on my fucking nerves. Like deadass ion even know why the fuck I fucked with her in the first place. How come when you with somebody they can be chill as hell but once you break up they show you their true colors and go fucking insane. Like ion get it. She got pregnant on me and expect me to just accept the shit. Then gets mad that I don't want to take care of it like it's my responsibility. She's mad that I'm moving on and she's stuck with a baby that her baby daddy don't even want.

With Sevyn I'm just annoyed that she likes to ignore people when something happens. Like the kiss. Now I understand the first time when I locked her out and still I feel very bad about it. But now she's ignoring me cause I kissed her and acts like I'm not even in the house. Like yesterday morning, momma made breakfast and we ate and made small talk. When I tried talking to her and ask her questions she just hums her answer and she avoided eye contact with me.

It's lowkey hurting my feelings. I just want to be with her and she's pushing me away. I sighed going to my locker grabbing my other textbook for History. Once I closed it I seen my team mate Quan standing behind the door of my locker making me jump

"Damn nigga you scared the fuck outta me" I said holding my chest

He laughed, "My bad bro, I thought you heard me."

"Nah, I didn't. But wassup?"

Quan looked around waiting for these girls that was walking past walk further down the hallway, he looked around once more making me look around to, "I heard you sellin now. You got a quoter on you?"

I scrunched my face up, "What?! Ion even sell weed. Who the fuck told you that?"

"Awe shit my bad. Yo brother Zander going around the block sayin you sellin at school and told me to come to you during school hours."

"My brother is a fuckin lie! I don't sell shit. So tell everybody else that I don't sell it either cause I know yo ass told multiple people." I said slamming my locker and walking away

The fuck is wrong with Zander. Like he really told people from my school that I'm sellin the shit on school ground. Do this nigga not know that if I get caught that's my ass. No more football, basketball, scholarships. That's my damn reputation. Everything will go down the drain. Not only will I be fucked up, I will be expelled from school. The shit will go on my record. Fuck that! If my momma find out she gone kill me!

Shaking all the negative thoughts, I pulled my phone sent Zander a text letting him know that Imma pull up on him after school.

⏩⏩⏩

Sevyn💛

"You nervous?" Ms.Apryl asked as she turned the corner

I smiled and shrugged, "I don't know. I would say I'm more anxious then nervous. I just want to be better."

"And you will, it's gonna take time but your gonna get there." She said grabbing my hand, "Cause you have a good support system behind you and when you feel like you can't do it. We are gonna push you to do it. No matter if you don't want our help or not. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am and Ms.Apryl I really appreciate you so much. Not even for taking me in but you not giving up on me. And I know tha-"

"Sevyn let me cut you off right there cause I know what your gonna say. First you don't need to thank me every time I do something for you because I want to. Secondly I don't want to hear you saying that you need to pick up around the house because you already do. You cook and clean for me and my son. I appreciate you so much, and thank you for letting me take you in." She looked at me and smiled