¢нαρтєя 7| ωну ιѕ ιт тнαт....💛

Sevyn 💛

"Why haven't you been at school?"

I finally gave in on Zion taking me home. It was freezing out here and I only had on my work uniform and no jacket. I was rushing to get out of the house this afternoon.

"Just needed a break." I said with my head resting on his seat and my arms folded while looking out the window

"For two days though?"

"Yes."

"See nah you not finna keep giving me these short responses."

"I'm not."

"You doin it now Sevyn. C'mon why you needed a "break" from school?"

"Just felt the need to. Nothing major."

The truth was, Janae and Eric both whooped me at the same time with switching cords and their fist cause Eric tried to touch me again. Janae got mad that I was resisting and they both whooped me for not letting him do anything to me. There was no way in hell I could cover the swellings up with just makeup so I had to stay home and clean the house for two days. They even took the phone that I payed for cause they was scared that I would've called the police.

"How you feeling?" He asked me

"Huh?"

"Now I know you heard me. The radio is not even on high." He laughed "How you feeling"

"Uhm... good, pretty good I guess."

"You guess or you know?"

"I... I don't know."

It was dead silence for a minute, until I heard my song "All The Way Home" By Tamar Braxton play on the radio. I looked at Zion, he was to busy paying attention to the road. I didn't wanna just touch stuff in his car, so I quietly asked "Can you turn this up please?" He nodded his head turning up the volume. I slightly chuckled to myself remembering myself in my bedroom pretending to be in a music video with my sister, we used to do choreography  and all. My thoughts was quickly interrupted by Zion speaking turning down the music

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure."

He took a deep breath and glanced at me then back at the road "Why do you stay to yourself at school?"

Looking  at him then back at the road I spoke "I like staying to myself."

"Why?"

"Used to it, I guess." I shrugged "Can I ask a question?"

"Mhmm...."

"Why is it that, y'all think bullying someone is okay?"

"I'm not y'all so don't put me in that group." He laughed

"No. I'm serious. Why do y'all have a problem with somebody that's not a size 2? How come when a plus size  person come around you have to tease them about their size and weight?Why is it that you guys call us out of our name and we didn't say or do anything to you? We are still human beings. We bleed just like y'all, we breath just like y'all and we are living just like y'all."

He didn't say anything just kept driving, he wanted an answer and I want mines.

"Look at ya friend for an example, you asked me for a ride and he cracks a joke about my weight. Did I say anything or offend him of any sources? No I didn't, I tried to do my  job and it's people like him in this world that makes it hard for people like me. But once somebody kill themselves or die, people like him would wish they got to know that person before they died."