¢нαρтєя 31| ƒєєℓιηg ѕσмєтнιηg 💛

A/N:Thank you guysss for 10k! I love y'all so much mann 🥺💛
Don't play the song yet‼️👀

Sevyn💛

"Sevyn bro wake up!"

Scrunching my face up I hummed with my eyes closed, "Hmmm?"One thing about me is I hate when I'm getting woken up out of my sleep, specially when you know you don't want nothing just want want me up cause you bored like...nigga what I'm gone do? Cure your boredom?! (A/N: Sorry this happened to me today🥴🤣)

"Sevyn wake up, you been sleep all day. Didn't come out yo room yesterday! Get the hell up!"

"Zion?" I lightly called out

"Wassup?"

"Get out."

Hearing him smack his teeth, it was silent for a few minutes. Then I heard the door close. Smiling to myself I rolled over snuggling back into the bed with the covers over my head. Today is day two of me staying in this room. I didn't come out yesterday cause I was to embarrassed to face everyone. After my meltdown on thanksgiving and getting caught Zonnique and Phoenix both was talking to me saying that everything was gonna be fine and stuff. Phoenix was hurt that I was self harming, she even cried. I felt so bad that she seen me doing that but I couldn't help myself. Honestly if I could go back I would and change everything. From even entertaining Amiyah to when harming myself, but I can't so I gotta suck it up and face the consequences.

And those consequences happened yesterday and somewhat today. All yesterday Phoenix kept calling me every six minutes to see if I was okay and since I didn't come out the room yesterday Zonnique kept barging in the room to see if I was good. I'm happy they care but I just wanted was peace and quiet. And to give myself time to think about what all happened.

Out of nowhere I felt the blanket ripped off of me, feeling the cool air of the fan. I only had on some loose shorts and a oversized sweatshirt on with my socks. My hair was in a messy bun and my face was makeup fee. Whining I opened my eyes to see Zion with his arms folded looking at me, I hurried up and covered my legs so he won't look at my cellulite and the bruises. Whining I spoke, "Zion leave me aloneee! I wanna sleeep!"

"Stop that whining shit Sevyn and get up."

"Whyyyy?!"

"Cause you been sleep all damn day, nigga it's finna be six o'clock in the afternoon and yo ass still sleep. So get yo ass up, go get in the shower and put some clothes on. We finna go for a ride."

"I don't wanna."

"Sevyn. Don't make me drag you out this bed."

"Mmcht, where we going?"

"For a ride so get up and go get dressed. Please?" He pouted

You have been sleeping all day Sevyn, just go outside and get some air.

I huffed, "Okay."

"Ouoo! Girl don't be huffing and puffing, and shit." He plugged his nose, "Breath hot as hell!"

"And yours smell good?" I rolled my eyes sitting up, "Nigga bye, breath smelling like bounce that ass on a Tuesday." I mumbled, I then stretched while looking over at Zion "Can you get out, so I can get ready please."