¢нαρтєя 59| ησ gσσ∂💛

A/N:Continued.
Sevyn💛

Annoyed , is an understatement on how I feel right now.

Tell me why right as I was about to do what I was about to do on Zion. The damn doorbell rung. We tried to ignore it and get back in the mood but it rung again repeatedly. Zion got mad and went to see who the was at the house this late. He went down and see who it was, while I stayed in his room trying to get my thoughts together on what I was about to do to this boy! He was bout to get this neck that he ain't even know what was boutta come his way.

Shit what am I sayin ion even know what to do but I knew I was gone have his ass, screaming how he had me. I'm still mad I screamed like a little bitch.

Anyways. Back to why I'm annoyed. I was chillin in Zion's bed and then out of nowhere I heard his ass yelling at somebody, so me being me I panicked and threw on a pair of his basketball shorts and one of his grey t-shirt that hugged me very comfortably by the way, and I walked down the stairs and found Zion sitting on the couch, with nobody other then Drew, who had a damn black eyes and a busted lip. Lookin like a damn fool.

For what I'm hearing is, Drew got jumped by Walgreens. Somehow he was selling weed and some big niggas jumped him and took everything he had including the money and his product. He was all boohooing and cryin and shit askin Zion to help him out by sellin work so he won't get in trouble by his boss or wherever.

The look in Zion eyes told me that his ass, was gone help Drew out and I'm kinda iffy about him going.

See Zion is a sweet person. He would do anything for his family, or friends. He thinks with his heart and not his brain.

It's like I can't be mad that he has a good heart, but I am, cause he don't see, how this don't have shit to do with him and that Drew know is digging him a hole that he might not get out of cause of jealousy.

I swear on my life, in my heart. I know Drew is jealous of Zion. You tell by the way he talks and act when Zion have something good coming for him. Drew is that fake friend that smile in your face and is happy for you, but behind closed doors he hate and is angry that you doing better then him.

He reminds me so much of my Uncle Sincere.

I'm standing on this, Drew is a jealous person.

Drew sighed heavily and looked at Zion, "You still got them duffel bags I told you to keep for me?"

I looked over at Zion, staring directly at his side view. I know them two big ass bags wasn't no damn dirty clothes he had in his locker.

Zion, slowing moved my leg from off his and leaned up off the couch, "Yeah I got it."

"C'mon lets go sell, them so I can make the money back, so yo brother and Junebug don't be on my ass."

"Why you can't just get the bags and sell it on your own?" I questioned

I know some you you guys may be sayin stay out of their business but I can't help but to try and protect Zion. He has to much to lose by helping his fake ass friend out.

"Why is yo ass in our business? Take yo ass upstairs and hop off our dicks!" Drew yelled at me

Jumping up from off the couch, I was bout to black that nigga other eye, but Zion mister, Flash ass wanna hurry up and grabbed me sitting me on his lap, "Nigga who the fuck is you talkin to?!"

"You bitch!"

"Aye! Nigga watch yo mouth, don't get disrespectful or I'm not helping yo ass wit shit." Zion spoke up, "Sevyn go get him an ice pack. Please?"