✨Intro✨

Me: hello my lovely readers, my name is The_Fujoshi_5 and welcome to my Josuyasu On-

Okuyasu: You mean Josuke?

Me: O-Oh uh, Okuyasu...whatcha doing here? Why aren't you with Josuke? How'd you get in here? Why are you here?

Okuyasu: Well, I don't know where Josuke is and I went looking for him. I heard talking in here and thought he'd be in here and the door wasn't locked so I just walked in. By the why, who's Josuyasu?

Me: Well... what do you think it means?

Okuyasu: *thinks hard* Uh... I don't know? Did you just say Josuke's name wrong?

Me: *sighs* Ok, let me put it like this, what's Josuke to you?

Okuyasu: W-well uh, he's smart, kind, good with the ladies, handsome, perfect boyfriend material, cute, sexy-

Me: Well the answers the question, you like him.

Okuyasu: W-WHAT NO I DON'T

Me: Yes you do

Josuke who just walked in: Yes you do

Okuyasu: W-WHAT J-JO-JOSUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?

Josuke: Well, I was trying to find you, I heard voices in here and the door was open so I just walked in to here this.

Me: Well Josuke, now that your here, can you confirm that you like Okuyasu?

Josuke: W-well, yes, I do like him, I think he cute-

Me: Good, now while you two have a hot make out session that'd I love to see on the couch right there, I'm gonna go get some takeout.

Josuke and Okuyasu: WHAT!!!

Me: See ya later *closes door and locks it*

.

.

.

Me: Now my precious readers, as you can see from that fiasco, this whole book that I'm writing is gonna be nothing but...well, If i were to be honest that but WAY more effort.

Me: along with the stories, I'll also be making just random headcanons cause why not.

Me: So, that's all you need to know about that, now go and be free my dear readers and enjoy this books wonderful content *drive off into the sunset to go get McDonalds*