💜 The Hot Firefighter 💙

The kids are understandably excited when Josuke makes the announcement that some firefighters are coming to visit their kindergarten class today. He had pulled some strings with his nephew, the chief at the local station, to come and give a few speeches and demonstrations on safety.

He can't help but be excited as well. Teaching kids so young is always an experience, no matter what happens each day. But, it's always a thrill to spice up the never ending rotation of academics and crafts with something different. Especially if it's also beneficial to the class.

Around nine-thirty a knock sounds on his classroom door and through the window he can see the hulking form of Jotaro.

"Alright everyone, it looks like our guests are here," he announces to the class and excited chatter immediately erupts throughout the room. "Now, we're going to be on our best behavior for Mr. Kujo and the others, isn't that right?"

He gets a chorus of "YES SENSEI!" as he heads for the door.

"Hey, Jotaro," he says, informal and quiet enough for the class not to hear. "You all good?"

Jotaro, stoic as ever, nods. "Yeah, we're all good. Are you ready for us? We can wait if not."

"Nah, we're good, come on in," he says, stepping back to allow Jotaro into the classroom.

He's wearing a smartly pressed uniform. Behind him is a short guy with white hair dressed in paramedic gear and hauling a large first aid kit and behind him is ...

Well, behind him is an absolute dream boat. Josuke's mind and heart decide immediately upon seeing him, that he's one of the handsomest faces he's seen in awhile. He's got the sides of his head shaved, the rest of his hair is styled into a small pomp and he's got two intriguing scars running down his face that only add to the odd sort of roguish good looks he's sporting.

He's also hauling an enormous duffle bag.

"Hey, there," the guy says with a big grin. His voice is pleasantly gruff and very friendly. "'Scuse me sensei."

Josuke jolts and realizes that the bag barely fits through the door, so he shuffles aside and lets the guy inside.

With a shake of his head to get back into gear, he introduces Jotaro to the classroom and turns the reins over to him, stepping off to the side to sit in a chair near the front of the class.

Jotaro, for all his intimidating nature, does well with the kids. He introduces the paramedic, named Koichi Hirose and the firefighter, named Okuyasu Nijimura, (Josuke says his name quietly and decides he likes how it feels to say it very much) and gives the class a brief overview of the duties emergency services provide before turning it over to Koichi.

Koichi gives a run down of the items in his first aid kit, talks about road safety, and takes the pulse of a class volunteer before handing out ambulance stickers and coloring pages around the room. When he's done, he turns the demonstration over to Okuyasu and Josuke sits a little straighter in his chair to pay attention.

"Heya guys! Are you ready to learn about fire safety?" he says with a grin and the kids all cheer.

He gives them a sheet to take home for their parents to create a fire safety plan unique to their households as well as a reminder to check their smoke alarm batteries and makes sure they all understand what to do in case of a fire.

"Now, I'm going to show you what I brought here in my special bag alright?"

The kids sit forward eagerly and Josuke does as well. Inside is Okuyasu's bunker gear. As he dons it, he makes sure to explain how the fabric is specially made to help protect him from heat as well as to make sure he doesn't inhale any smoke.