🐰Easter/Spring Headcanons🐰

Does anyone in your OTP have seasonal allergies that kick up in the spring? How does the other member help?

- Why do I feel like Josuke would have seasonal allergies and Okuyasu (being the best boyfriend he is) would just carry around some lavender tissues for whenever his boyfriend has a sneeze attack. 

Where does your OTP like to go walking when the weather is warm?

- Those two would go walking out through the neighborhood streets and end up going to a café or maybe going to get some ice cream.

Does your OTP like the beauty and new life of spring, or the cold winter?

- Both of them like both Spring and Winter since you can fun in both seasons. 

Does your OTP celebrate any holidays during the spring? How?

- EASTER, since Okuyasu didn't really have a 'fun' childhood, celebrating Easter to him is like another day. Josuke on the other hand after finding out Okuyasu never celebrated Easter, he'd make it his mission to make sure that Okuyasu has a fun time his first Easter. Josuke would call all his friends and family to ask for help.

 Koichi and Yukako: Help Josuke Decorate for an Easter Party

His mom: Help Cook something special 

His nephew Jotaro and his husband Kakyoin, and there daughter Jolyne and his dad Joseph: Maybe decorate Easter Eggs as well as help Tomoko cook for everyone who Josuke Invited.

 Mikitaka: Maybe he could disguise himself as an Easter Egg to try and distract Okuyasu for a few hours till the party and egg hunt is ready.

Rohan (after days of annoying him): The man would probably come for food, and to try and ruin the party in any way.

How does your OTP spend their spring break?

- Just kick it up having sleepovers, going out with friends, and have fun and not worry about school. 

If your OTP were to go on vacation during spring break, where would they go?

- I can see Josuke and Okuyasu spending a night maybe camping out at the beach, like during the day they'd play at the beach and at night set up there tent, watch the stars in the night sky, and just camp out.

What sorts of spring sports does either member of your OTP participate in? Does the other member cheer their lover on?

- AU where Okuyasu is a baseball player and Josuke is a HUGE fan and watches him at ALL his games. Over time Josuke grows feelings for the star player of the Morioh Baseball Team and decides to ask him out using an awful baseball themed pick up line like...

Josuke: Hey are you a baseball player?

Okuyasu: Yea, why?

Josuke: Because you just hit a home run with me *finger guns*.

Okuyasu: O////////O

(LMAO I'm sorry this was terrible sorry)

How would your OTP react if it started to snow during spring?

*over the phone*

Okuyasu: OI JOSUKE LOOK OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW.

Josuke: Oku baby, it's 4am why the fuck are you calling me right now?

Okuyasu: JUST LOOK OUTSIDE

Josuke: I swear if it's Rohan spying on us again I'm gonna beat his ass till he's unconscious. 

Okuyasu: NO IT"S NOT ROHAN JUST LOOK OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW JOSUKE

Josuke: *pulls bedroom curtain* Oh...my...GOD IT'S SNOWING!?!?!?!?

Okuyasu: I KNOW RIGHT AND IT'S APRIL

What kind of flowers does your OTP give to each other?

- Daffodils because they mean rebirth and new beginnings since y'know, after the whole Kira and Killer Queen Fiasco, giving each other Daffodils would be special and signify a new chapter is everyone's lives.

What would your OTP do if they had to supervise a children's Easter Egg hunt?

- AU where Josuke and Okuyasu are supervising an Easter Egg hunt and it's Jolyne's first Easter Egg hunt. While there watching the kids hunt for the candy filled eggs, both notice some kids bullying Jolyne and stealing her Easter Eggs. Okuyasu would use ZA HANDO to make a small ditch so those kids who were bullying Jolyne to trip while Josuke uses Crazy D to steal there Eggs. By the end of the hunt, Jolyne has more than 100 eggs while the other kids have 0 as well and both Josuke and Okuyasu getting a scolding from Kakyoin for using there stands. 

Which member of your OTP freaks out when they hear an ice cream truck pass by?

- Both Josuke and Okuyasu would just dash to the ice cream truck. (Your never too old for running like a maniac to the ice cream truck cause it's ICE CREAM). 

Who would surprise the other with flowers?

- Both would cause there corny saps and they love each other so much. 

Who's more likely to make a flower crown for the other?

- OMG IMAGINE JOLYNE MAKING FLOWER CROWNS FOR JOSUKE AND OKUYASU.

If your OTP went out to have a picnic, where would they go? What food would they bring with them?

- If Josuke and Okuyasu went out to have a picnic, they'd go either to a park nearby or to the Beach. I can see them bringing some Bento boxes to eat, maybe some cake, and lots of CANDY.

Are there any local festivals that your OTP would go to during the spring?

- CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Easter Everyone ☺️