🌟 Snippets 🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.

Ok so Imagine this...

After the final Kira fight, one night, Josuke and Okuyasu are having a sleepover. Okuyasu's pretending to be asleep only to hear Josuke start to reminisce all the times he and Okuyasu had together.

Okuyasu: *pretending to be asleep*

Josuke: Hey Oku... I know your asleep and all but I just remembered how both of us came so far from how we met.

Josuke: Man, when we first met I honestly thought you actually wanted to kill me like... I know your brother did but I saw in your eyes that you didn't. After Red Hot Chili Pepper got your brother and almost electrocuted him to death, I thought he was going to die but I saw that even though your brother treated you like shit... you still cared for him and you begged me to save him which I did. Now look at you both, you, your brother, father all living a happy life along with Stray Cat.

Josuke: After that... I mean both of us had to deal with so many stand users I mean, I thought one of us were gonna die bro, I mean I thought it would be me more. But then the Kira guy came into the picture and then... everything changed.

Josuke: Then when Kira almost killed you, I felt my heart shatter like, I thought I lost my closest and dearest friend. Oku I think...I think I like you... and not just as a friend. I know it's corny but, to me, without you, my life would be empty. Your smile always makes me smile, your jokes, even though there super corny or stupid I mean, they always make me laugh. Just everything about you is the best.

Josuke: So Nijimura Okuyasu... I just wanted to tell you that I like you.

Okuyasu: I like you too Josuke *turns over to face Josuke*

Josuke: W-WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE ACTUALLY AWAKE OMG DNHUSDBVHUDFBVHFDVDFJ *blushes furiously*

OKuyasu: *giggles* I've liked you for a while now I just didn't know how to tell you.

Josuke: I hate you...

Okuyasu: I love you too

Bonus: Imagine like the next day, those 2 wake up facing each other after last night's confession but both are to shy to talk about it so they both just hold hands and smile till one of them find the right words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.

Ok so Imagine this...

Okuyasu wants to get Stray Cat a friend and on a date with Josuke, he sees a really cute cat in a Pet Shop window. Okuyasu begs Josuke if he can get it, but Josuke says no thinking how Stray Cat is already a handful and how Keichou and Okuyasu manage him. They argue for a bit but Okuyasu ends up not getting the cat. The next day, when Josuke comes over over to Okuyasu's house, he's greeted with Okuyasu holding the same cat he saw yesterday at the pet shop with another one hanging out with Stray Cat on the Kitchen Table. He told Okuyasu he shouldn't have gotten the cat but Okuyasu just said, "I know! So I got 2 of them also Keichou and my dad love them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Josuyasu Beach AU

Who sunbathes and who reads a book/magazine?

- Josuke would be the one reading some comics under the large umbrella he brought to the beach while Okuyasu just bathes in the sun.

Who dives into the sea and who avoids even the smallest waves?

- Okuyasu would dive into the ocean and just have a blast, Since Josuke cares too much about his hair, he'd probably try and avoid being dragged into the water by Okuyasu.

Who makes a nice sand castle and who makes a giant hole?

- While Okuyasu would play in the water, Josuke would make a large and amazing sand castle, then Okuyasu would want to make one too using his stand, only to instead make a giant hole.

Who surprises the other with an extravagant picnic?

- Josuke would come fully prepared with a large picnic he and his mom make for him and Okuyasu to enjoy.

Who keeps on most of there clothes and who's the one practically naked?

- Josuke would wear his signiture yellow tank top with zippers with some shorts while Okuyasu would just wear some cool swim trunks with some dollar signs on them (he'd change out of his casual wear at the beach).

Who buys the ice cream and who steals licks from the others ice cream?

- Josuke would buy an ice cream for himself but of course Okuyasu would want a bite or two and would try to sneak it.

Who really doesn't want to go home and who has to drag them home?

- Josuke would have to drag Okuyasu's energetic butt home since he'd not want to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.

Josuke: Fuck You

Okuyasu: No, fuck you. You're the bottom in this relationship.

Josuke:

Josuke: We haven't even banged yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.

Josuke: *is in the bath, chilling*

Okuyasu: Dun Dun~

Josuke: Oh no

Okuyasu: Dun Dun~

Josuke: Oku, you better not do it

Okuyasu: dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Josuke: *is preparing for the worst*

Okuyasu: CANONBALL!!!!

Josuke: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okuyasu: *splashes into the bathtub, getting water everywhere*

Josuke: Dammit Oku, look at the mess you made.

Okuyasu: *looks around the bathroom* I... did not think that through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.

Josuke: *playing video games*

Okuyasu: Hey Josuke could I join?

Josuke: Umm, this might seem to advanced for you...

Okuyasu: Awe, please Josuke?

Josuke: Okay just don't blame me when you-

*Game Over: Okuyasu's team wins*

Okuyasu: ...that was easy

Josuke: *both shocked and confused*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.

Ok so Imagine this...

Imagine both Josuke and Okuyasu are getting ready for bed and Josuke's sitting on the bed. Okuyasu tries to sneak up on him with a hug or kiss, but Josuke, having now quick reflexes after the Kira Fight, Josuke thinks he's being attacked punches Okuyasu in the face making Okuyasu fall back on the bed. Josuke who he hit, keeps apologizing while Crazy Diamond fixes Okuyasu's bruised cheek. Josuke even after Okuyasu's cheek is healed, he still apologises and kisses it and then hugs Okuyasu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again my lovely readers, so I'm here giving you all wonderful news that I just released a new Oneshot book. It's focused in Caesar and Joseph and it's called 🌻🌹Days in the Sun🌹🌻. If you like that ship, then please go check it out. I just put some some headcanons for the launch of it.