💜 He Needs You 💙

💚Rohan is a School student in this (idk why but I thought this would be a good idea)💚

Okuyasu's life has been great. Better than great, it has been awesome! A few months after Kira was defeated, everything was back to normal. School has been more boring than ever, but it's manageable because he has his friends. Specially his bro. They have gotten closer and closer and the feeling is amazing.

That is until the new student showed a lot of interest in Josuke.

Okuyasu was walking towards the classroom Josuke was in, to have lunch as usual. But something was off. Someone was sitting beside Josuke. It was the new student. They looked pretty friendly with each other. Too friendly, Okuyasu thought. He felt a sting in his heart but dismissed the feeling.

In the meantime, Josuke noticed his best friend by the door "Oi Okuyasu, come sit with us and have lunch! Btw, this is Rohan."

"Hi, nice to meetcha." Okuyasu said.

"Likewise." Rohan replied

"Don't stand there, come sit with us doofus!" Josuke said, pointing to the seat near them.

"'s ok, I just came by to say I didn't bring lunch, I might go see if I can grab a Kutsu sandwich."

"We'll go with you then. Is that ok Rohan?"

"Yeah, sure, fine by me." Rohan replied.

"Nah, 's ok. You stay here and finish your lunch. Cya!"

And with this Okuyasu was gone. Josuke frowned with his friend's attitude, but dismissed it as Okuyasu being Okuyasu.

-----

Okuyasu was walking back home, with the lunch he made the previous day in his bag, thinking about what the hell just happened. "What is wrong with you Okuyasu? What was that all about?", he asked himself, feeling is stomach sink in thinking about those two, laughing and flirting. "Flirting? What do you even know about that?". He tried to ignore the feeling in his gut. "Josuke is my best bro, trust him. You will never be replaced. Right?", he thought to himself, while getting home. "Right.", he assured himself, feeling a weight on his chest. His father was sleeping, so he ended up having lunch by himself.

-----

A few days had passed, the same routine everyday: meet Josuke, having a second breakfast at his house, and walking together to school. But that day was different.

"Rohan asked me out on a date.", Josuke said, without giving a warning.

Okuyasu was caught by surprise. "What?", he asked. Not because he thought it was wrong or anything, but because that made his heart sting again.

He had this feeling Josuke wasn't into girls that much. Dunno, he loved buying new clothes, reading fashion magazines. Also, he was always surrounded by girls, always giggling and sighing. He couldn't blame them. Only a blind person couldn't see Josuke's beauty. His meticulous pomp, his soft face, plum lips. And his god like body, those amazing hips dancing to his favorite songs... Okuyasu started blushing.

"Oi Okuyasu! Earth to Okuyasu!"

Okuyasu was snapped back to reality. "Hum what?"

"You heard nothing of what I said."

"Sorry bro, just got lost on my thoughts."

Josuke frowned, thinking his best friend was a little off today. "As I was saying, I'm thinking about accepting."

Okuyasu felt another sting in his heart. "Ugh, ok. Good for you bro, go for it!". Okuyasu tried his best to support his friend. He just wanted him to be happy. That's what best bros are for.