💜 Bro Quarrel 💙

🤭

"That was so fucking embarrassing man." Josuke breathed out of his nose harshly as Okuyasu stared at him with a confused expression on his face. "The hell are you talking about man? If anything I helped you dodge a bullet there!" He released a small laugh after his sentence, And Josuke's nose twitched in irritation

"What bullet?" He stopped walking and stared directly at Okuyasu. "You fucking know I like Yukako, so why would you do that?"

About 30 minutes ago, after the last bell of the school day rang, Josuke scanned the hallways for Yukako. And damn, was she a sight to see. Yukako was one of the most beautiful girls in all of Budo-ga Oka High School. On terms of popularity ranking, she fit in the same ranking as Josuke. At the very top. So , when he thought of confessing to her, he figured she would say something along the lines of:

"Of course Josuke! You're only the most good looking guy in this school with a damn good hairstyle!" Or, something like that anyway.

He leaned up against the wall that Yukako was beside in an attempt to be cool. He ended up getting the friend's who she was talking to attention instead and they all gazed up at Josuke as though he had asked them out for dinner and a movie. Yukako turned around to see what the girls were gazing upon. She frowned very harshly when she saw who it was.

"What is it, Josuke?" She hunched over, feeling uncomfortable with his pearly white teeth looking down at her. Yukako was well aware of Josuke's little crush on her. But she had no interest in the boy. She found his shorter friend, Koichi much more attractive. If anything, she thought.

These little feelings of his better not get in the way of Koichi's feelings towards me

Her obvious disgust with his presence didn't reach him at all. He opened his mouth to say something, when he heard heavy footsteps racing towards him. An elbow jabbed him in the back, causing him to yelp in slight discomfort.

"Josuke! My man! Bro! Fellow dude..." Okuyasu glanced over Josuke's shoulder, and saw Yukako. Almost hissing at her. "Let's go home." He grabbed at Josuke's inner elbow, keeping direct eye contact with Yukako, who on the other hand, looked relieved, almost mentally thanking Okuyasu for getting rid of Josuke, as though he was a mouse in her house, who she completely gave up on killing. But how would Okuyasu know that?

"What? No wait-" Josuke tried to release himself from Okuyasu's grip. "Wait Okuyasu. Let g-" But to no avail, he was dragged along with Okuyasu through the crowd of girls who were a bit to enthusiastic to see Josuke.

30 minutes later, he was outside of the school about a block away, in a complete fit of anger.

"Why are you cock-blocking me dude?" His face was red with anger, no longer feeling any sympathy with Okuyasu's idiotic ways.

"What the fuck? Why are you so angry with me? I told you man! That girl, she's a fucking bitch" He spat on the ground in front of Josuke, Almost as if he was finished with the conversation. Like that was all he had to say to make his point clear. Josuke grabbed his collar. Pushing his eyebrows close together.

"Is that all you got, shit face? I'm fed up with your bull shit man! You're so fucking...annoying!" He brought their faces close enough, where even Okuyasu could smell his fruit scented hair gel.

Okuyasu's face twitched. Not as though he was angry, more like he was hurt. How could his friend call him something like that? He knew he wasn't the smartest guy, but when he did something for his buddy, he wanted to make it clear that he cared about him. Not like he didn't care at all. He sniffed. And Josuke let him go.

"Shit man, are you gonna cry?" Josuke was still angry, almost laughing. But a hint of sympathy were hidden in his words. "You need a tissue or something?"

Okuyasu looked down. Hell, he wasn't gonna cry. Not over a fucking argument. He looked up with red eyes. "Sh-shut up!" His cheeks flushed in embarrassment, and Josuke's heart stopped.

What the fuck?

Okuyasu looked away, he stomped the ground like a toddler, and Josuke was almost star struck. Is this asshole cute right now?

"Just shut up, dummy!" Okuyasu slammed his foot down, and Josuke stepped back to take a breather. Holy fucking shit

"Man, I should know more about her than you! I have the same homeroom as her, and is she a bitch! Fuck yeah she is! Why don't you trust me?" Okuyasu's face was twisted in question, and it almost broke Josuke into pieces.

"Wait a sec man," He spoke under his breath. "Hot damn." A warm sensation spread throughout him, and his face was no longer red in anger, more of pink because he was turned on.

But Okuyasu didn't stop there. He had more things to say, and he wouldn't stop because Josuke just told him to, "You think you're all that man? What about me, bro?" He pouted and, damn, was that hot or what.

Josuke looked up and Okuyasu stuck his bottom lip out in anger and pity for himself. "You're just a..a.." He looked down, " A POOPY FACE"

SWEET JESUS ON THE CROSS

That was the last straw for Josuke and he wasn't sure whether to laugh or hug Okuyasu for sharing his emotions like that, in such a cute manner. So he just stood in place, because the act that Okuyasu pulled was so fucking erotic.

Okuyasu breathed out, still angry, and looked up at Josuke, who was red all over.

"Hey man, hey, whats wroooooooHOLY SHIT"

He looked down and saw a sight which he definitely would have never been the outcome of his little act.

"Yo, Josuke." He asked "Man, you have a boner right now."

"I know"

"You're like, erect."

"I know"

"Was that from...me?"

Josuke finally moved from his upright position to cover his face, "Yes"

"Holy..."

Okuyasu grinned his usual annoying smile. "HA. This is your fucking fault any way, you should have just listened to me in the first place and this would have never happened." He took a pencil out of his pocket and poked the cloth covered cock with it.

"DON'T FUCKING POKE IT DUMB ASS" He yelped, out of mostly embarrassment and the slight stimulation.

"Haha, smooth Josuke, smooth."

Josuke moved his bag from his side to his front to cover it and continued walking, completely ignoring Okuyasu, who was taunting him on the manner.

"So, are you gonna, like, take care of that?"

"Shut up, Okuyasu"

I couldn't help myself