💜 Josuyasu VS Rohan 💙

Josuke first noticed the look on Rohan's face when Okuyasu fell asleep with his head in his lap. He got used to Okuyasu's affection long ago, but he found himself forgetting about how other people saw it. His hands were running through Okuyasu's hair when he looked up to see Rohan staring at them, eyes narrowed as if he wanted to say something rude. It was then Josuke started to get the idea that Rohan was less than accepting.

However, it was Okuyasu's idea to put it to the test.

A few weeks after Josuke first noticed Rohan's glance, they ran into each other at the park. Rohan was looking for people to sketch and Okuyasu was, once again, relaxing up against Josuke. His head was against Josuke's chest and pounding heart that Josuke swore could be heard by everyone. If it wasn't so nice, he would call it torture.

"Oi! Look who it is!" Okuyasu grinned with mischief in his eyes.

Rohan held onto his sketchpad tightly, "Josuke. Okuyasu. What do you want?"

"No need to be so aggressive, Rohan, what are you up to?" Josuke added.

He seemed almost hesitant to respond, "I'm looking for people to sketch. It's how I practice."

"Then why don't you sketch us?"

"Like that?"

"Don't be rude!" Okuyasu spoke up, "Haven't you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"That we're dating." Josuke could hear the smirk in Okuyasu's voice.

He held back a snort at the direction this was taking, but his heart was saying something different. Dating... He found himself feeling almost jealous of this imaginary Josuke and Okuyasu they were creating for this joke.

Dating.

They could be dating. His stomach twisted at the thought as he looked at Rohan, "Yeah. We're dating."

"Good for you two. I don't care-"

"Rohan!" Josuke whined, "You should draw us because you support us and our relationship so much."

Rohan looked like he was going to ignore them, but he instead took a seat and opened his sketchbook. He watched Rohan's expressions switch between an odd look of judgment and concentration as he focused on getting the sketch finished. His work could take seconds, but it felt like an hour with Okuyasu resting on his chest. It was nice.

Rohan left the sketch with him as he left. Josuke kept it.

------

It would be a few days until they saw Rohan again. Okuyasu was practicing baking again and for once in their life, they decided to be nice and give Rohan some. Josuke crossed his hands, standing not too far away from Okuyasu. He watched the door open, not surprised at how Rohan's face fell when he saw the two of them.

"Great." Rohan placed his hands on his hips, "What's this?"

Okuyasu held out a cupcake, "It's for you."

"Is it?"

"Don't be rude, Rohan. He wanted to give you one." Josuke stared at him and Rohan returned the look. It was the same look from the park that Josuke couldn't put a name to.

He pursed his lips, "No need to be so defensive over your boyfriend. Thank you, Okuyasu."

Josuke nearly forgot Rohan thought they were dating. He quickly swallowed and pushed up a grin, "Can't help it. I'd do anything for him." To demonstrate, he pressed a kiss to Okuyasu's cheek. It wasn't the first time he'd done it, but it felt different this time. How many things did they do together that couples typically did? How many people thought they were a couple just from passing by?