🌟 Snippets 🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.

Ok so Imagine this...

After the final Kira fight, Josuke has to get some type of surgery because of it. Okuyasu being the closest friend to Josuke, is the only one in the hospital room when Josuke wakes up after his surgery. Still loopy from the drugs, Josuke accidentally confesses his love for Okuyasu not realizing he's right there.

Bonus: After Josuke get's discharged from the hospital, he has some scars from when he faced Kira, so of course he'd most likely be insecure of them. However Okuyasu tells him that he shouldn't try and think of those scars as bad memories but more of the proof of the battles he's survived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.

Ok but Imagine this...

So Josuke's sitting in his bedroom crying over something, he's trying his best to be quiet but Okuyasu who's staying over for a sleepover hears and slowly enters his room only to see Josuke on his bed, with his arms around his knees and his head resting around his knees. Okuyasu walks towards Josuke and just wraps his arms around him. After Josuke cries in Okuyasu's arms for a few mintues, he eventually falls asleep. Okuyasu, not wanting to wake his boyfriend up, decides to readjust there positions so that, both of them are holding each other on Josuke's bed.

Bonus 1: Imagine though, after they do this, it starts raining outside like OMG that'd be hella cute and also one of there stands just wrap them in a blanket that'd be KAWAII.

Bonus 2: Imagine like, the next day when Okuyasu wakes up and just admire how cute Josuke is and tries to secretly kiss his cheek but ends up kissing his mouth. Okuyasu pulls back, face flushed while Josuke just looks up at him wide eyed but also flushed as well. The Josuke pulls Okuyasu back to give him a real kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.

Ok so Imagine this...

Josuke and Okuyasu are both babysitting a young Jolyne. Jolyne being like every other curious child, asks Josuke and Okuyasu where babies come from. Imagine Josuke trying to keep the conversation as PG as possible while Okuyasu would just make up something ridiculous and say something like "I think they come from Amazon, if you and someone you love sell part of your soul, then you get a baby." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. 

Ok but Imagine this...

Josuke and Okuyasu trying to bake some cookies late at night in there pajamas. While the cookies are baking in the oven, they both get 'distracted' and end up burning the cookies.  So instead of making another batch, they both go down to the supermarket, in the middle of the night, still in there pajamas, to go buy some cheap cookies (Oreos, maybe Chips Ahoy, etc.). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. 

Who would say I love you first?

- I can Imagine these 2 dummies holding in there feelings for each other till on day they both confess to each other at the same time leaving them both awkward and shocked and blushing like crazy.  

Who laughs and kisses there partner on the cheek when there not having a good day to try and make them feel better?

- Okuyasu would be the one to do it, like maybe someone insult Josuke's hair or he gets hurt fighting another enemy stand user, of course he'd be in a pouty mood (like father like son) so, Okuyasu, would just randomly kiss Josuke's cheek and distract him from any negative thoughts running inside his head. 

What is something that they gave each other that has special meaning to both of them?

Josuke: He gave Okuyasu a frame with a picture of them on there first date.

Okuyasu: He gave Josuke the newest album of Prince (I can see Josuke LOVING Prince).

How would one another describe there partner?

 Me: So Josuke, how would you describe Okuyasu?

Josuke: Well...he's a himbo, but he's MY himbo~ 

Me: ...ok, well Okuyasu, how about you?

Okuyasu: I love Josuke, he's smart, handsome, good hair, sexy, got a nice ass that so fucka-

Josuke: OMG SHUT UP OKU *blushes furiously*

Me: oh my...

Who wraps there arms around there partner and just looks them into the eyes and compliments them with a goofy smile?

- Okuyasu would do this since he's just like a big cuddly teddy bear.

Who loves saying MY boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?

- Josuke absolutely loves parading Okuyasu around like he does not shy away from showing off to EVERYONE that Okuyasu's HIS boyfriend, especially to the girls at there school who either don't support them, want to try to make them break up, or don't believe there together. 

Who loves it when there partner kisses them good morning?

- When Okuyasu meets Josuke outside his house so they can walk to school together, he always kisses Josuke on his sweet lips when he opens the door. 

Who shows the other how to balance a spoon on there nose?

- OMG Okuyasu would teach Josuke how to do this.