🌟 Snippets 🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.

Ok so Imagine this...

After the Final Kira fight, Josuke (being the one to really took the beating from Kira) keeps having recouring nightmares of the final fight and how he almost lost Okuyasu or how in some cases dreams on how Kira won and he lost all his close firends and family. Okuyasu being the good friend he is, comforts Josuke by sleeping over almost every night and comforts Josuke as best as he can during his nightmares. Josuke then when having those nightmares, starts holding Okuyasu's hand and from then on, Okuyasu holds Josuke while they sleep since both feel safe in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.

Okuyasu: *Gets into Josuke's face with a low hum and sexy smile*

Josuke: *blushes furiously*

Okuyasu: *puts hand under Josuke's chin*

Okuyasu: *leans into Josuke's ear*

Okuyasu: I think we should have Tonio's for dinner.

Okuyasu: *sits back down*

Josuke: oh for the love of-

Josuke: *proceeds to beat Okuyasu up with a pillow*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.

Ok but Imagine this...

So I feel like Josuke would be more of the clingy one in the relationship and would constantly crave attention from Okuyasu whether he's doing something or not. Like what if Okuyasu is on the phone talking to someone important when Josuke walks into the room and just sits on Okuyasu's lap and starts making pouty faces at him since he wants some attention from him. If Okuyasu just continues chatting on the phone, I can see Josuke start to teasingly start to kiss Okuyasu's neck and jawline and things start to get a little steamy but Okuyasu still tries to keep his composure and maintain talking to whoever he's talking to over the phone. Then, I can see Okuyasu snap when Josuke bites his collarbone and then he proceeds to have a hot and steamy makeout session along with other not so PG things with him, leaving whoever he's talking to on the phone waiting.

Bonus: How would everyone react to that.

Keichou: He'd just hang up and go do something else, trying to get that mental image out of his head.

Koichi: He'd probably do the same, but he'd probably tell them if he saw them, "Next time, please hang up the phone." making both Josuke and Okuyasu get hella embarrassed.

Rohan: That'd bitch probably make some yaoi with that and then tell Josuke whenever he sees him, "next time if your going to do that, do it in my presence, that's my inspiration for my manga."

Jotaro and Kakyoin: Both would hang up but then flashback to there younger days during the Cairo trip when they were having a hot makeout session after they confessed when Polenareff walked in and just walked back out only to be found drinking hard at the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.

Okuyasu: *completely serious* I have to get something off my chest

Josuke: *with fingers crossed* Is it your shirt, I hope it's your shirt please...

Okuyasu: What!?!?

Josuke: *blushes* ...shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.

Josuke and Okuyasu: *having a massive argument*

Kakyoin while eating some cherries: You too should just kiss

Josuke: No, I will not kiss him

Kakyoin: That's not what Jotaro said to me yesterday

Okuyasu: If I may ask Kakyoin-San, what did Jotaro say to you?

Kakyoin: He said Josuke and I quote, "I'd let Okuyasu smack my peach to bruising and bang me like a screen door by the tornado."

Josuke: ...

Okuyasu: ...

Kakyoin: I mean that's what Jotaro said to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6.

Sleepover AU

Koichi: Alright, Josuke, you're up!

Josuke: All right. Never have I ever kissed someone

Okuyasu in another room: ZA HANDO

Okuyasu: *erases part of wall using The hand*

Okuyaus: I can change that

Josuke and Koichi: WHAT THE FUCK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7.

Ok but Imagine this...

Okuyasu's on a date with Josuke. Okuyasu spends the entire day trying to hold Josuke's hand to hold it, but hesitates at the last second and stops himself. After a while, he gives up only for Josuke to easily take his hand and hold it tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love making these. Also sorry if I left you all there for a second, I've just been trying to finish up making an ending for the 'Trauma' series. I'll update that tonight. For now though, here's some random little things.