💜 Asking Jotaro 💙

Jotaro had just broken the news to me, he was returning home with Joseph soon. As much as it was a relief to hear that Joseph would be going, it made me a little sad to know that Jotaro was going as well. I liked him, he was rather easy to be around.

It was a nice change of pace to all the other people I knew, spending time with him usually meant stuff got done. Jotaro was that kind of person you could be around and not worry if he said he was going to get stuff done, he always got it done. No wonder so many people liked him.

I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling my hair come loose as I ran my fingers through it, gulping as I approached Jotaro, his towering height, even sitting down, still frightened me, even after all this long I barely mustered the confidence to approach such an intimidating figure- relative, or not.

"Hey, Jotaro?"

He made a small "mhm?" noise, acknowledging my question as he looked up from his paperwork. I was disturbing him in a way, I gulped again, steadying my breath.

"How, do you ask someone out?"

The question made him put his pen down, lean on his arm and tilt his head slightly at me, eyebrows raised slightly. "Why?"

Shit. Rubbing my arm as I rolled my shoulders, exhaling hard as an obvious blush formed. "Well- Shit I don't know, can't I just ask a simple question?" I stammered, watching Jotaro pick up his pen again and point it lazily towards me, requesting me in his silent, stone-faced way of Jotaro Kujo for me to get to the point.

"Its Okuyasu okay?! Fuck man, I wanna ask him out but-"

"But?"

"I don't know? I suspected maybe you would have a little experience in dating.. well, boys." I realised what I said, covering my mouth as I grumbled. "I mean-"

Jotaro laughed lightly, which threw me off guard. I watched him slump into his hand further, a quick smile spreading across his face before returning his usual poker-face at me. "And you want me to give you advice."

"Well if you say it like that it sounds like a shitty idea."

"Thats because it is. Higashikata you're sixteen, can't you ask your mother?" He sounded irritated with a linger of impatience in his voice, eyes drifting back and forth to me and the paperwork.

"She doesn't know I-" I pause, wetting my lips as I sighed. "She doesn't know."

Jotaro turned around in his chair fully, facing me dead on as he placed his hand on his armrest,

"The best advice I can give you is-" He pursed his lips, waving his pen-held-hand in the air slightly. "Be honest." He awkwardly replied, and like that, he was back to his paperwork, still slumped on his hand I saw a flash of a smirk before fading again. I grumbled, gripping the ends of my uniform as I embarrassingly made my way out of Jotaros hotel room, thanking him for the half-assed advice.

Stepping out of the fancy Morioh hotel I felt the temperature change from the cool, airconditioned rooms to the blistering heat from the sun. Shielding my eyes as I stepped into the light I groaned, sighing hard as I walked down the steep road into main Morioh.

I guess Jotaro did have a point, somehow. But why even after this long am I still intimidated by him? We're not too different in terms of height, Jotaro even said it's a common Joestar trait to be tall.

Was it his... Experience?

When Jotaro did talk on the rare occasion, he talked most of his time when he was younger. Something about travelling to Egypt and defeating a vampire named Dio. I didn't listen too much, it all sounded like some lie. Not like I would accuse Jotaro of lying, but it sounded unbelievable, even after having my own experience with people affected by this said Dio, sounded too bizarre to be true.