💜 Okuyasu's First Kiss 💙

This story takes place after Yukako and Koichi kiss during the Yamagishi Yukako's Cinderella Fantasy Episode just to clarify.

"Fuck you Koichi, I can't believe you kissed a girl", Okuyasu started complaining as soon as their small friend left the classroom, leaving Josuke alone with his emotional best bro.

"Seriously, you have no reason to cry over this". Josuke tried and failed to console him.

"That Koichi is such a lucky bastard", continued Okuyasu as if Josuke hadn't said a thing. "I mean, I haven't kissed anyone yet. I wonder if anyone would ever want to kiss me."

"Don't be so dramatic, Okuyasu," said Josuke, slightly exasperated, as he sat on the window ledge. "It's not like you are old and shriveled like my old man."

"Heh, heh.That's true." Okuyasu smiled and dried his tears with his sleeve, and sat besides Josuke. "But I bet he had kissed lots of girls when he was our age. We have seen those pictures of him. He was all ripped and hot," said Okuyasu. "Kinda like you, Josuke," he pointed at his friend. Josuke blushed and looked away. Okuyasu blushed too after he realized what he said.

"Come one, bro. You know you are hot." continued Okuyasu, moving his hands around. "I bet YOU have kissed a girl before. Right?!"

"Nah, dude. I haven't, actually."

"WHAT?! Really?! But I have seen girls all over you, bro. What?! Are they not pretty enough for you or something?!" Okuyasu was flailing so hard, his hand almost knocked Josuke's pompadour.

"Tch. Mind the hair, man." Josuke complained. "No, of course not. They are all nice and cute. Besides I don't care about looks that much. I'm just a "love" kind of guy." Josuke crossed his arms like it was the end of the conversation.

But someone didn't get the memo. "Bullshit! Are you saying you ain't kissing any girls because you don't love them?! It's just a kiss, bro. Not like you are going to marry them or something. It's just the experience."

"I don't want experience. I want true love, dammit." Josuke was starting to lose his patience. "Are you saying you'll kiss anyone who offers?"

"Hell yeah, if any girls were throwing themselves at me like they throw themselves at you, I would be kissing all of them." Okuyasu said this like he was proud of himself.

"You slut," deadpanned Josuke.

"What?!" Okuyasu was offended for half a second. "Well... yeah. Like I told you once, I'll take whatever comes my way so long as it ain't a disease or something."

"Pfft, with all that hypothetical kissing, you are definitely getting a disease or something," joked Josuke.

"Nu-uh!"

"Yuh-uh! You slut!"

"Nu-uh, you prude. I just want someone to kiss me. Like right now. How come Koichi got a kiss before any of us," Okuyasu started whining again.

"Man, this again? If it makes you stop complaining, I'll kiss you!" As soon as the words were out of Josuke's mouth, Okuyasu shut his.

There were a couple of seconds of total and uncomfortable silence. But Okuyasu couldn't keep quiet too long.

"WHAT? You want to kiss me?!" He basically screamed.

Josuke hurried himself to put a hand on his friend's mouth. "Do you want the whole school to know?!, he hissed and removed his hand.

"Aren't you a "love" kind of guy," mumbled Okuyasu, blushing again.

"That's what you are asking?! I thought you will comment on us both being guys or something," Josuke looked away and blushed too.

Okuyasu cleared his throat. "I mean, yeah. That could be a problem. But a kiss is a kiss, right?! Lips are lips. And if you are offering..."

"You really are a slut!"

"Nah man! I mean... I'm just surprised you would want to kiss me! Besides you were going on and on about being a love kind of guy and with me being a hypothetical diseased slut. It's just that you are really hot, and I am average at best, why would you wan-"

Josuke cut Okuyasu's rambling short by grabbing him by the shoulders and planting a soft kiss on his lips. It barely lasted a couple of seconds, but both boys were blushing by the end of it.

"There, now you can say you had your first kiss." Josuke braved a look at his friend's face.

Okuyasu's eyes were wide open. He touched his lips, and then smiled the biggest smile Josuke has ever seen on his face. With sparkling eyes and showing all his teeth. Josuke was also smiling softly, eyes all tender.

But then Okuyasu spoke, and the spell was broken.

"That was nice I guess, but I didn't feel anything."

"Well, geez. Thanks, dude." Josuke flushed with indignation, as he got off the window ledge and started walking away.

"No. No. It was nice I said. But it was too fast and I couldn't appreciate it well," Okuyasu rambled and walked after Josuke. "So I wouldn't mind if you... kissedmeagain," he rushed the last words.

Josuke stopped and turned to look at his friend. He wasn't sure if he heard right. "What?"

"I said I. WOULDN'T. MIND. IF. YOU. KISS. ME. AGAIN. You know, to practice." Okuyasu turned away, scratching his head, and then threw a little glance at the other teen.

Josuke scratched his face and mumbled. "Oh. OK. Sure. Practice makes perfect"

"Yeah."

Josuke started walking towards the door and touched the front of his pompadour. He half turned and looked at Okuyasu. "So um, wanna go home and practice?"

"Hell yeah, bro." Okuyasu's big grin returned.

Oh there gonna go 'practice' all right hehe~

🤭