D U E L

After my shower, I'm feeling refreshed. My head is still slightly fuzzy, and my body is sore, but none of that mattered, I just had the best night with Fred Weasley. I cannot wipe the grin off my face, I feel so vibrant, like a new person.

I pad over to the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. I thought I would look different, but the only difference is that I feel like I could conquer anything, my confidence is surging, Fred makes me feel so empowered.

Slipping Fred's shirt on again, I make my way back to my room, where I see Hermione sat up in bed, reading. She looks up with only her eyes, only until she noticed me in a shirt that isn't mine. Her face lights up, eyes widening, her mouth gapes open.

"Phoenix... did you?" She gasps, slamming her book shut, focusing all her attention on me.

As I walk to my bed I give her a cheesy grin, unable to consume my happiness. "Yes, I spent the night with Fred." I bite my lip. Hermione squeals, covering her mouth as soon as I hush her. We both let out quiet giggles, and I flop myself on my bed, letting out a long, satisfied sigh.

"So..." Hermione is staring, sitting cross legged on her bed. "How was it?"

I scoff. "I don't kiss and tell, Granger." I say jokingly. She raises her brow at me, knowing full well that I'm going to tell her. I roll my eyes. "Fine..." I flip onto my side to face her, leaning my head on my hand. "It was amazing, best night of my life." Hermione grins widely at me.

"You really like him, don't you?" She says softly. I flick my eyes up to her, unable to hold back my smile.

"Yeah-- I do."

______

After getting myself dressed and bringing my hair into a messy pony tail, I go to make my way towards the common room.

As soon as I open the door, Fred is standing in the doorway, holding his fist out as if he was going to knock on the door.

"Hi." I say in a breathy tone. Merlins beard he looks gorgeous, wearing his quidditch jersey, along with his fitted quidditch trousers. I cant help but gawk at him, my eyes wondering up and down his tall figure.

"Good morning to you too." He chuckles. "You look gorgeous." God he's smooth, my stomach flutters, making me grip the door handle harder.

I lick my lips. "What can I do you for, Weasley?" I shake out of my trance, tilting my head up at him. Fred gives me a smirk, running his tongue along his teeth.

"Missed you this morning, you okay?" He reaches over, brushing his thumb along my cheek, I slowly close my eyes as I rest my face in his palm, letting out a low hum.

"Never better." I open my eyes again. "I didn't want to wake you this morning, and George bullied me, so I went for a shower." Fred lets out a soft chuckle, now running his fingers down the side of my neck, heating up my skin.

"Where you off to?" His tone is low, eyes are deep, his index finger now tracing over my jaw, making my breathing staggered. I can't think of any words, not able to remember where I was going in the first place, all I know is that I want him so badly, I pull my lip under my teeth.

He gently uses his thumb to pull my lip. "Stop that, you know what is does to me." He breaths, looking down at me with a dark stare.

"And what will you do, if I don't stop." I say quietly, my eyes deepening. Fred's expression doesn't change, he just continues to stare down at me, his jaw tightening from gritting his teeth together.

I am standing so close to him, the tension between us is thick. I can feel the heat from his body, it's driving me insane, all I want is his mouth on mine, his mouth all over my body even. He leans closer, making the gap between us even smaller.